Lego The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ot: Lotr lego coming

Oh good. Glad to see I'm not the only one with the hobbit-sized cape instead of the normal sized cape he was pictured with. Any idea why the change? The longer looks way better IMO.

Mine had the same problem. I believe they're all like that. Crappy mistake.

Got my Elrond figure from Gamestop today!!! :rock
Will play the game probably later though. I gotta catch up on Assassin's Creed III, Halo4 , Black Ops 2, and most every other game I started but never finished. lol!

How did you get it? I got my game but no figure. :(

79010_The-Goblin-King-Battle.jpg

Looks sweet

79004_Barrel-Escape.jpg

79002_Attack-of-the-Wargs.jpg

79001_Escape-from-Mirkwood-Spiders.jpg

79000_Riddles-for-The-Ring.jpg

These sets all look astounding. I haven't picked up anything LotR related, but am thinking maybe I should sell off all my Warcraft crap and replace my displays with this. Not really digging the mega quality as much as I thought I would. :monkey2

I preorder mine a month ago. It wasn't in the package I got through the mail. Boo! :(

Just sent them an email. They actual have a catagory for it under help, so it must be common. I just hope I can still get one!

Last edited:

Got a reply from GameStop. I'm having to jump through hoopes for Elrod and they can't guarentee I'll get one anyway. :monkey4

Got a reply from GameStop. I'm having to jump through hoopes for Elrod and they can't guarentee I'll get one anyway. :monkey4

Should have done in-store pick up. Far less hassle when you're able to look the pimply faced teen in the face and insure you're getting your figure.

Heck, when I walked in, they handed me my figure before I even got to the register and checked out. As busy as it was for CoD, I could have walked out without having to buy the game or come back later and get a second :lol

The game is really fun! I'm glad I got it. But yeah, maybe Ween doesn't have a Gamestop nearby, so that may be why she needed to ship it? I mean, she did say her nearest Target is like 3 states away. :lol :lol :lol

The game is really fun! I'm glad I got it. But yeah, maybe Ween doesn't have a Gamestop nearby, so that may be why she needed to ship it? I mean, she did say her nearest Target is like 3 states away. :lol :lol :lol

:pfft::pfft::pfft::pfft::pfft:

I thought it was only available online. The nearest Game Stop is about 20 miles from me.

Got another email from them. They needed more info. Then another email and they needed my mailing address. After telling them my order number and all the other stuff asked for in the first email from them, I would think they'd already know my address!

Anyway, I sent my address so they could send me one. I got another email (#4) just now saying that they're sorry that I didn't get my free BETA CODE and that they'll email it to me.

UGH!!!!!!!! :mad:

I beat all the levels but am currently going back to get all the crap like minifigures, quests and the mini kit items. Tons of stuff left to do and I'm currently at 75%.

This was originally bought by me for my brothers (I just wanted the Elrond minifigure) but every chance I've gotten I've played it. It's not even at home with them anymore, it's with me. It's pretty relaxing going from each part of Middle Earth with the scenery and soundtrack.

I still need to pick this up. But now that I put it on my Xmas list itll probably have to wait till after Xmas if I dont get it then Ill be picking it up. Been playing Lego Pirates and Complete Saga SW with my son. Cant wait to journey LEGO Middle Earth with him as well!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Back