Lego The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ot: Lotr lego coming

IMG_1453_zpsa0d5089b.jpg

Added 2 hobbits and 3 more ringwraiths for a better version
IMG_1455_zpsb29c9003.jpg

Last edited:

Helms Deep is the last set to have them all and I sort of want King Theoden and Haldir . . .

I think I'm going to give in.

Here are my pics of my LEGO sets + a close-ups pics of the figures :peace

Gandalf Arrives :gandalf
gandalf_arrives-large.jpg

Figures from this set are: Gandalf the Grey and Frodo:
lego_figures01.jpg

Shelob Attacks
shelob_attacs-large.jpg

Figures from this set are: Frodo, Samwise Gamgee...
lego_figures03.jpg

...and Gollum
lego_figures06.jpg

Uruk-hai Army
uruk-hai_army-large.jpg

Figures from this set are: Eomer, Rohan soldier...
lego_figures04.jpg

...and Uruk-hai army :clap
lego_figures07.jpg

The Mines of Moria :gimli
the_mines_of_moria-large.jpg

Figures from this set are: Legolas, Gilmli, Boromir, Pippin...
lego_figures02.jpg

...and Moria Orcs + cute Cave Troll
lego_figures05.jpg

LEGO really did great job with the figures! :clap

Cool. New dwarf characters are always welcome.

Hopefully I could buy riders of rohan for my medieval/viking era town, that I'm planning to build. Or I would be cool to build the Edoras. I wonder when we see first MOC Edoras. I recall that there already are at least few Barad-dur and one really cool looking Isengard with ents people have built.

Nice! I need to get the Moria one to complete my fellowship and then I'll get some of the hobbit ones when they come out.

I'm missing Helm's Deep, but otherwise I have two of every LOTR set so far. Maybe with the double-rewards points this month, I might go for it. Despite being the biggest set from one of my favorite scenes, I'm just not that drawn to the Helm's Deep set.

As for the Hobbit sets, I think I'm all in there, with maybe one exception - the Goblin King. I still just don't like his look, although it's a bit funnier in Lego form.

I'd love to go all in but I can't. Spread thin now as it is. I like the goblin king a lot. He looks really cool so I'm excited to see him on the big screen.

Usually, it does - Eurobricks is just down right now. Their site is changing and they did indicate that it would be a rough transition.

It's working now. :)

If I get any it will be the external Bag End only. And I would probably try and track down all the dwarves.

Target has some good Lego LOTR sales.

Helm's Deep: MSRP $129.99 / Sale $98.80
Mines of Moria: MSRP $79.99 / Sale: $58.90

If I didn't already have two Mines, I would jump on that one. Pretty tempted on Helm's Deep, because that price is more than fair.

Back