LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 1 mouser in that Stockman set? I hope they are made from common pieces so I can try to Bricklink the parts to make a few more of them.

:hi5:
My thoughts exactly, I would like to have quite a few to do a diorama. Was wanting to do the turtles grouping up with the mousers boxing them in.

I'd so buy this

8061000816_73e3c6b2b6_b.jpg

Got the Shellraiser Street Chase, Shredder's Dragon Bike, and Street Shell in Pursuit. 3 sets all vehicle themed so you can just create one big chase, 6 vehicles, all 4 turtles, Shredder and 3 foot, 2 mutants, and a kraang for $100. Not bad.

PICT0563-1.jpg

I heard the Shellraiser breaks apart pretty easily. Its been getting some bad feedback for the construction design. Is this true?

I just bought the Turtle Lair, Shredder's Dragon Bike and Kraang Lab Escape online and I'm excited to get them. I grew up with Lego and with TMNT and I was thrilled to see them fused together. I hope the line continues with some classic 80's sets.

Picked up the Turtle Lair set today.

Have built the dojo area so far.

Thinking i might expand it. The Dojo area (without the training dummy part) has a small river of slime. I'm thinking if lengthening that and adding a room on either side with a bridge over the slime river) one room would have the quaterpipe which i'll make into a bigger halfpipe and the other room the training dummy with a ninja dojo look

Got the Shellraiser Street Chase, Shredder's Dragon Bike, and Street Shell in Pursuit. 3 sets all vehicle themed so you can just create one big chase, 6 vehicles, all 4 turtles, Shredder and 3 foot, 2 mutants, and a kraang for $100. Not bad.

PICT0563-1.jpg

Really nice selection Deckard and I like the shot, good coup on getting all 4 turtles in your lineup.

:clap

I just got into these. Has there been any talk on making more sets? I already have Shredder's Dragon Bike and planning to get the rest.

7 new turtles sets: 3 to promote the new film and 4 for the animated series.
79118 Karais escape on a bike, price 14,99 EUR
79119 The chamber of mutation, price 26,99 EUR
79120 T-Rawket: Attack from the air, price 34,99 EUR
79121 Turtle-Submarine, price 45,99 EUR
79115 ?
79116 ?
79117 ?

7 new turtles sets: 3 to promote the new film and 4 for the animated series.
79118 Karais escape on a bike, price 14,99 EUR
79119 The chamber of mutation, price 26,99 EUR
79120 T-Rawket: Attack from the air, price 34,99 EUR
79121 Turtle-Submarine, price 45,99 EUR
79115 ?
79116 ?
79117 ?

Oh cool. I've been avoiding the new movie info like the plague. I'm looking forward to seeing these new sets! Is there a release date?

Oh cool. I've been avoiding the new movie info like the plague. I'm looking forward to seeing these new sets! Is there a release date?

For Europe it's May (+- 15 May). That's only for the animated series sets.

The movie sets will probably hit at a later date (logical guess is a week or 2 before the movie hits theatres.)

Back