LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We purchased our nephew a Star Wars LEGO set for his bday. It had a Darth Maul minifig that was half robotic. I am now obsessed with the Ninja Turtles sets LOL. As well, my daughter is obsessed with LEGO Friends. I can't believe I'm rediscovering LEGO after 25 years. Is there a thread for the LEGO Ninja Turtles? I couldn't find one.

We purchased our nephew a Star Wars LEGO set for his bday. It had a Darth Maul minifig that was half robotic. I am now obsessed with the Ninja Turtles sets LOL. As well, my daughter is obsessed with LEGO Friends. I can't believe I'm rediscovering LEGO after 25 years. Is there a thread for the LEGO Ninja Turtles? I couldn't find one.

I think there was. I haven't seen it in a long time. :(

Great deal for those on the fence, but already have the Palace like everyone else. I'm waiting for the gunship to hit $69, or a cheaper Falcon.

I love the turtle minifigs, I don't collect the sets, but I have the turtles and some of the bad guys. In my imagination I am going to build a custom turtle lair someday... yeah someday. :lol

Cheap Sail Barge:

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Star-Wars-Jabbas-Barge/dp/B00CNBS5WE/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1385514916&sr=8-4&keywords=lego+jabbas+palace[/ame]

$68.00 + $6.49 shipping...

Last edited:
Just got my order from TRU.com and they sent me a Ninjago set instead of the Sail Barge!??!

I just went to my local TRU and they exchanged it no problems!

Dang. Sold out before I could check out.

Crap. really? Sorry dude. It was at $74.99 then dropped to $68 and it was there for a while too. :(

PM me your number and I'll text you if I see it again.

Crap. really? Sorry dude. It was at $74.99 then dropped to $68 and it was there for a while too. :(

PM me your number and I'll text you if I see it again.

I don't have texting on my phone. It's ultimate, ultra crappy. :(

Thank you though, Titus.

Amazon has the Rancor set for $39.99. Cheapest I've ever seen it.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A850SMM/ref=s9_simh_gw_p21_d0_i5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=15QW8PMYP3F7KTXF634Y&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1630083462&pf_rd_i=507846[/ame]

Back