LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jabba's sail barge can be had for $69.99 plus tax at Toys R Us using the coupon code online.

https://toysnbricks.com/toysrus-usa-holiday-massive-lego-sale-40-50-off-msrp/

Wow, that's a sick price. Sadly, I only want the figures so it's not worth it for me. :(

There's a MF Minifighter too, right? those will be on my desk here at work in a couple months, :D

I'm in for any of the OT ships. They're the perfect size for me to display here at home.

What do you do with your stuff, T? Can't you get a cheap bookshelf and throw some LEDS in it?

It all gets put in boxes in my garage. We only have 3 bedrooms. My kids and wife occupy the rest of the house as well so I have no personal space. We're working on trying to sell this house and upgrade but haven't had any luck. If nothing happens by Spring of next year then we'll look into expanding the house. The spare garage off of the master bedroom will end up being my office if we do.

It all gets put in boxes in my garage. We only have 3 bedrooms. My kids and wife occupy the rest of the house as well so I have no personal space. We're working on trying to sell this house and upgrade but haven't had any luck. If nothing happens by Spring of next year then we'll look into expanding the house. The spare garage off of the master bedroom will end up being my office if we do.

I would really love to turn my collection room into a little art studio for myself... To just be able to draw in a set area would be so awesome... Anyway, I hope that comes together for you, T....

BTW, Did you get your Mythos Boba yet??

And Ken, did you get your Jason PF?

So three tru's later and no sail barge. They all rang up at $130. I'm so pissed. Guess i'm not getting this one.

So three tru's later and no sail barge. They all rang up at $130. I'm so pissed. Guess i'm not getting this one.

You had to order it online for store pickup. They're marked at normal price at the actual stores. Unfortunately, they bumped the online price up from $89.99 to $109.99, so the cheapest you can get it from them now is $89.99 with the coupon.

Yeah, I went to the store yesterday because I was wasn't sure if I wanted to buy another one, but figured I could pick it up there if I decided to get it. Turned out the one in store rang up full price. So I ordered it in store using the coupon for $69.99 and picked it up a few minutes later.

I would really love to turn my collection room into a little art studio for myself... To just be able to draw in a set area would be so awesome... Anyway, I hope that comes together for you, T....

BTW, Did you get your Mythos Boba yet??

And Ken, did you get your Jason PF?

Would it be difficult to put in a simple drawing desk? If you've already got the room itself then reorganizing shouldn't be too hard I would think.

I know T got the Boba, not sure if he has had the time to open it.

This... Fett is here but I just haven't found the time to open It for inspection. I almost don't want to because I know once I see It in person I'm going to be angry packing it away.

Damn, that sucks. Sorry bro. Just be patient. This time last year Jabba's Palace was the same price and now I can't give mine away for $80, it's nuts.

Yeah, I went to the store yesterday because I was wasn't sure if I wanted to buy another one, but figured I could pick it up there if I decided to get it. Turned out the one in store rang up full price. So I ordered it in store using the coupon for $69.99 and picked it up a few minutes later.

This happened to me last year when they had the Falcon for $99. I just showed them the online ad and they honored it.

This... Fett is here but I just haven't found the time to open It for inspection. I almost don't want to because I know once I see It in person I'm going to be angry packing it away.

Don't forget that Sideshow won't help you with a replacement if it goes past 30 days. :panic:

Walmart.com has price matched Toys R Us's Republic Gunship price for Black Friday of $79.99 each.

Where you getting the prices from? I'd love to know if TRU is going to have the new Old Republic ship on sale.

Where you getting the prices from? I'd love to know if TRU is going to have the new Old Republic ship on sale.

BFads.com is where i saw the price for the TRU ads. They will have the Republic Gunship on sale for $79.99 starting next Friday at 5 AM. Walmart just price matched that for their online site today. So no crowds for me next week!!!:yess::yess:

I don't know what the new Old Republic ship is, though? :(

https://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Star-Wars-Republic-Gunship/25634533

Back