LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, it's what got me back into Lego. I'm down to just needing the Werewolf and Zombies set. The line is done so you should be able to find some deals out there along with Clearance. I hear Target is clearancing the last of them out.

I'll check it out. I still need to get the ghost train, mad scientist's lab, vampyre's castle, and werewolf sets.

Hey fellow lego fans. Please check out my Lego CUUSOO submissions and help support a fellow freak. I need 10,000 supporters to get my lego ideas considered to be produced.:pray:

This is one of my builds of Star Wars characters in chibi style.
https://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/44624

Check them all out.
Any help greatly appreciated :)
Thank you.

Those look awesome, Grievous especially :hi5:

Yeah I saw the castle at WalMart the other day for $65. Already have it but I'm tempted to go back and buy the three they had.

And agree 100% with you Ben - it is a great line. Though my 2nd favorite is LotR. Monster Hunters got me back into Lego. Every single one of those sets was awesome.

Yeah I saw the castle at WalMart the other day for $65. Already have it but I'm tempted to go back and buy the three they had.

And agree 100% with you Ben - it is a great line. Though my 2nd favorite is LotR. Monster Hunters got me back into Lego. Every single one of those sets was awesome.

I wish they'd make more.

I've gotta check out my local Wal-Marts. $65 for the castle is a great price.

These are all great OT starter sets and are still widely available:

9490 Droid Escape
8092 Luke's Landspeeder
75003 A-Wing
9493 X-Wing
9495 Y-Wing
7965 Millennium Falcon

You can find Lego Star Wars sets at Walmart, Toys R Us, Target and the Lego Store if you're fortunate to have one nearby. If not, then just get it online at Lego.com or Amazon.

I may need to get the Landspeeder so I can have some Lego Star Wars love in my office.

I'd wait too. That's a lot of money.

Agreed. I will have to wait.

Thinking of getting the land-speeder to start out so i can get Luke and Ben. (Jabba's palace or sandcrawler would be great for next down the line!)

Thanks everyone!

That's a great little set. The droids, Luke, Ben and a Sandtrooper plus the Landspeeder (and a little lame swoop bike)? That's a win.

I'd wait too. That's a lot of money.

I'd like to get it at around 80... though 90 would be okay.

Landspeeder set easily one of the best buys if you're an OT fan!
Have mine on my desk!

That Skiff set is a bargain, too (compared to the other expensive SW sets :lol).

Agreed, it's what got me back into Lego. I'm down to just needing the Werewolf and Zombies set. The line is done so you should be able to find some deals out there along with Clearance. I hear Target is clearancing the last of them out.

The Monsters line is awesome!
If I can find the Haunted House on sale I'd get it.

The Monsters line is awesome!
If I can find the Haunted House on sale I'd get it.

LOVE the Monsters! I really hope they make some more!

Heck yeah! The Skiff is super cool! Lots of Minifig goodness too. :)

Yeah, I love the smaller $20-30 sets with a handful of figs.
All the boxes are similar sizes, too, so it makes it easier to pick them out at the store. :lol

LOVE the Monsters! I really hope they make some more!

Yeah, I love the smaller $20-30 sets with a handful of figs.
All the boxes are similar sizes, too, so it makes it easier to pick them out at the store. :lol

What is retail on the Landspeeder ?

:lol:lol:lol

Sorry bro. I must have not known about you collecting LEGO at the time.
I sent the PM to people just after Christmas.

I'll check my extras and see if I still have either of those.

Back