LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LEGO Star Wars - anyone?

Another load today:

nqbg6.jpg

Do you actually but these at retail price? At a discount? Or did you just steal them?

Does anyone know if the UCS Imperial Shuttle is still available anywhere for retail? I shouldn't have waited ><

Retail as in "to buy" or retail as in "buy for 250 bucks"?

If you mean the former, yes, you can still get it, if you mean the latter, good luck.

What are the current sales on some of these and the places? I see that Jabba's Palace is still $87 on Amazon. Whereas $119 at Lego store and Toys R Us. Any other good sales going on and have they released the 2013 slate yet?

That's a pretty good start! Amazon is certainly the best deal on Jabba's Palace you'll find at the moment, and probably about the lowest it will go before places start clearancing it out (and that's very hit and miss).

Due to running out of room from SSC stuff, I was trying to focus on vehicles only, so I am not sure if I am going to go the playset route, though they are tempting.

That's a pretty good start! Amazon is certainly the best deal on Jabba's Palace you'll find at the moment, and probably about the lowest it will go before places start clearancing it out (and that's very hit and miss).

This kills me. I'm actually planning on selling mine (as well a some other sets) that I picked it up before xmas when it was at full price and I'm going to take a huge hit. :(

Great sets there, NC! I was trying to go vehicles only too, but Jabba's palace opened me up to the playsets... It's a slippery slope!

FLOSI, had they not already release Bespin and it is ridiculously expensive now, I would be probably falling into the playset trap.

Anyone on here have Bespin?

The good thing is the wife likes to build these things with me; the bad, we are running low on room and they are addictive.

I really want at least one Ultimate one...thinking th B-Wing since it was the most recent.

Back