LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still need to post final pics of the mods I did to my R2... It turned out really nice!

Yes you do, but I refuse to change mine. I do want to see yours!

Are you the good friend? lol

Oh, hells no! All my pennies, and nickels, and dimes, and quarters, and one dollar bills, and fives, and tens, and twenties...

and even my hundreds...

are going to what's in my sig.

Thanks to that good friend! :mad:

Does anyone know if the UCS Imperial Shuttle is still available anywhere for retail? I shouldn't have waited ><

Gone and gone. The remaining stock for retailers sold out back in December 2012 as everyone scrambled to buy them at retail price. Then it made one last appearance for the Toysrus BOGO50% a month ago; I was fortunate enough to get two on this deal.

If you really want it, might as well pay the current ebay prices because it won't get any cheaper. Otherwise search like a madman at mom & pop stores that carry Lego.

Re: LEGO Star Wars - anyone?

Do you actually but these at retail price? At a discount? Or did you just steal them?

I usually shove one or two down my pants every time I go to the store and try to walk out nonchalantly.

Gone and gone. The remaining stock for retailers sold out back in December 2012 as everyone scrambled to buy them at retail price. Then it made one last appearance for the Toysrus BOGO50% a month ago; I was fortunate enough to get two on this deal.

If you really want it, might as well pay the current ebay prices because it won't get any cheaper. Otherwise search like a madman at mom & pop stores that carry Lego.

Is 373 a good price for the shuttle?

Is 373 a good price for the shuttle?

Honestly, I think that's too much for what it is. If you're paying that price, you're much better off with the Death Star, in my opinion. Whether that's a fair price in the current market is another question of course, and I haven't been tracking them to see. I guess I lucked out by getting mine for $189 from Amazon just 3 months ago.

I miss my original Imperial Shuttle from years ago. It was a fun little kit.

Back