LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LEGO Star Wars - anyone?

ihaveunow.jpg

jt0x10.jpg

"Look sir, droids...I think"
tumblr_lur8dmex1j1r6akopo1_500.jpg

I'm sure that it's this way to the Candy Store...
tumblr_lur8mnNu261r6akopo1_500.jpg

i was bummed they dropped the Midi-scale series, the Star Destroyer is fantastic

:horrorIf this is true then I will be very sad:monkey2. I really liked the design and look of both the Star Destroyer and Falcon. I have been considering picking up a couple more of the Midi Star Destroyers to go along with my UCS Star Destroyer and Executor. I'm gonna have to let LEGO know that I really liked the line. I thought it did well since I saw the Falcon and Destroyer sell out from the LEGO store rather quickly.

Hey guys, post some pics of your collections!

These are mine so far, I collect mainly minifigs but couldnt resist the Millennium Falcon and Imperial Shuttle

6411605759_8b8ae303ac.jpg

6411645185_f9c066852d.jpg

I LOVE Legos! I only buy them rarely when I can get a good deal on them. They are expensive as hell but so awesome.

It's not cheap for sure...but its addictive, my haul for today:yess:

6431112605_952ff5737f.jpg

The only Lego set I own is the small Vader Tie Fighter set. I regret not buying the Batman Legos, hopefully we will get more when the new movie comes out. But was the episode III Obi Wan Red Leader Starfighter ever made?

The only Lego set I own is the small Vader Tie Fighter set. I regret not buying the Batman Legos, hopefully we will get more when the new movie comes out. But was the episode III Obi Wan Red Leader Starfighter ever made?

Fret NOT citizen! DC/MARVEL Lego is on the way! Those sets will hit next month. :wave

Back