LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slave 1 I've heard quite often, nothing beyond Cuuso for the AT-AT though.... Chien or Deak would know more though, I'm sure.

I know nothing of that Cuuso stuff. That's Deak. :rotfl:rotfl

There have been other projects from SW within Cuusoo, like the UCS Sandcrawler which I don't think made the cut. Hopefully the TWO Ghostbuster (fingers crossed one goes through) sets makes it to the final round.

TRU 50% off sale for many sets this week (which is really like 40% off of true MSRP).

Grabbed Baxter's Robot Rampage for $24.99 and this for $29.99 with the free polybag.
P1070467_zps343d6da1.jpg

I've learned not to open Lego sets when I get them. Gives me a chance to return them within 90 days if a sale comes along.

A good friend shocked me by sending me Orthanc in the mail a few months ago. My wife was getting showered and dressed and I only had about 25-30 minutes but I managed to build the Ent and the little freebee hot dog cart baggie set before she was ready. :lol

A good friend shocked me by sending me Orthanc in the mail a few months ago. My wife was getting showered and dressed and I only had about 25-30 minutes but I managed to build the Ent and the little freebee hot dog cart baggie set before she was ready. :lol

:thud:

Apparently I need better friends. :lol

The longest I've held off building a Lego set is 24 hours. You have quite the self control to not open it for 90 days...

I went on a buying spree about a year ago but haven't built a thing. I actually just sold a few sets too. There are ones I won't sell though, they will get built eventually.

Building is my favorite part.

Me too. It's incredibly relaxing. Sadly, the only time I have is on my days off after everyone goes to bed. And once it's built I have nowhere to put it.

Back