LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have been trying to stick to my Tattooine-only rule but since I put my Falcon together this weekend I'm thinking I should expand to Rebel ships. Especially with the X, Y and A-wings all currently available. That's good logic, right? That will work on, say, my wife, right?

Have been trying to stick to my Tattooine-only rule but since I put my Falcon together this weekend I'm thinking I should expand to Rebel ships. Especially with the X, Y and A-wings all currently available. That's good logic, right? That will work on, say, my wife, right?

I think you should just go for it. The Rebel ships are great. Start it off with the A-Wing. It's only $25 and she'll probably be okay with it. Then slowly move up to the more expensive stuff.

Definitely get the A-wing, Y-Wing, and X-Wing. :exactly:

Tatooine only, eh? You don't happen to need Jabba's Palace, do you?

I wish TRU wasn't so ridonkey with their prices. They are way closer than the Lego store and the Y-wing seems to laugh at me every time I go.

I wish TRU wasn't so ridonkey with their prices. They are way closer than the Lego store and the Y-wing seems to laugh at me every time I go.

They're usually not worth it, but sometimes they have deals. I got the Y-Wing for $40 at Toys R Us last year.

I can't wait for May 4! That muthatrucka will be mine! (talking about the X-wing of course) :lol

I really want one of those too.

No, that was what solidified my soon-to-be broken Tat only rule. Love the Palace. Are you dumping yours?

Yeah, I'm currently liquidating quite a few items to buy original posters of SW, ESB, ROTJ and Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Back