LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your mom was freaking awesome! Normally, I would've been depressed heading to the airport, but that was an awesome drive because of your mom. :lecture

:cuss You keep your mouth shut MadCow, or else you'll be next. Anyway, you have no proof that Veil1 is missing, maybe he just decided to leave town without telling anyone or leaving a forwarding address. You're lucky I have to go get a cooler and some ice right now, or else you might have run into somebody asking "Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?". Watch your back buddy.:nana:

Everyone sees this right? I'm gonna need witnesses for when I go missing. :screwy:

My Wife had the same initial response :) But I explained to her the great stuff that the Freaks do on this board for one another. She still checked my sides to make sure I wasn't "harvested" :dunno

Lol. It's good karma for when you helped me with that Monster Lego set during Spooktacular. ;)

I've been buying LEGO for 20 years (yeah, I'm that old) and I can honestly say the only time I was missing pieces from a set was when it was previously opened (like an open box special or a return on clearance). It's actually kind of amazing I think. There was a brief period when LEGO switched some of the colors (grays, brown) that I got the wrong color piece, but I did get it. And sometimes a sticker sheet would get mangled inside the box. With pretty much all these things, even the open box ones, LEGO would help me out. They have to have the best CS of any toy company I've ever dealt with. I haven't had to use it in a while so I'm not sure if they're still as good as they were to me, but try here:

service.lego.com/

Yeah they sent out the pieces. I had no problems until the shuttle set. But I assume if they have a service to send out missing pieces they do at least acknowledge from their end it happens.

Okay, damage control...

He said he didn't know or remember I had a sister. I basically said the same thing. If you had a brother, I wouldn't know about him either probably, and therefore would only care about the JJJ!

:lol ;) :hi5:

Ahuh... nice save.... Not :thwak

Are there lego stands to get your ships off the shelf or do you have to build those or do they only come with certain sets?

You can get the lego stanchions to do the job. I will post some pics later if I got the time.

Thank You! I googled it, that will do the trick. :goodpost:

Although I was really hoping for something that would allow some wing tilt, this will definitely make for a huge improvement rather than having grounded vehicles.

Back