Media Lego Jurassic World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now, tell me this doesn't look awesome....:lol

You'll be able to relive all *four* films...in Lego style. This should be a blast.

Release date is set for June 2015 - PS3, PS4, PSVita, XBox360, XBoxOne, Wii U, 3DS.

I am excited, the Star Wars ones were fun for what they were, and the LotR one was quite good. It has been neat seeing them evolve, so I expect an even better game this time!

The games improved dramatically once they started having the characters talk. In the early SW games, the characters just grunt and whatnot. This game should be great. I might be just as excited for this as my kids are.

The first Lego Indiana Jones is quite good and so is Lego Marvel Superheros. The free roam NYC where you can fly up to the Helicarrier is awesome. Lego POTC was the only Lego game I didn't like that much.

Yeah the PotC game didn't really advance the lego game design. Never played the Marvel one, but the free roam in the LotR one was fantastic!

I'm really hoping this will be like Lego marvel where you can free Roam the parks on Sorna and Nublar. I mean running around only to come across a trex......sploosh.

Sweet. I thought LEGO Batman was pretty fun. Can't wait to see more of the game.
I wonder if it's just human characters playable or it's going to be dinosaur content heavy?

I've been craving for some dino games for quite some time now. Kinda funny how of all things to pop in and potentially fill that void it'd be Jurassic Park and Lego. :)

:lol I might actually watch a few videos of this game, I was never interested in any lego game.

Still waiting for a good JP game...

jurassicparkvisitorcentreexterior3dmodelgamemodprojecttourcryengine3maya.jpg

Back