Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lego sets are so well thought of this time. Lots of villains and cool sets.
I heard there will be a mini figures blind bag wave too.

More news:

The summer sets have been revealed:

Set #1 includes Bane, Mutant Leader & Batman
Set #2 includes Scarecrow (+ mini-helicopter) & Batman
Set #3 includes Two-Face with his themed vehicle + other unconfirmed villains & Batman

The CMF (#71017)

Lobster-Lovin’ Batman, Eraser, Zodiac Master, King Tut, Pink Power Batgirl, D1ck Grayson, Orca, Fairy Batman, Glam Metal Batman, Clan of the Cave Batman, Vacation Batman, Arkham Asylum Joker, Calculator, Red Hood, Commissioner Gordon, Barbara Gordon, March Harriet, Mime, Catman, Nurse Harley Quinn, Catman

CMFcollection.jpg

I'll pick up some of those minifigs. Wish they'd do a general DC batch too. It'd be nice to see some other DC characters that aren't Batman-related.

I really like those Red Hood, King Tut, Commissioner Gordon and Nurse Harley minifigures. I'm a bit excited for this line. :lol

Two more set announcements

#70910: Scarecrow Special Delivery - $20.00
Pieces: 204
Minifigures: Batman, Security Guard, & Scarecrow

ScarecrowLego01.jpg

ScarecrowLego02.jpg

#70911: The Penguin Arctic Roller - $35.00
Pieces: 305
Minifigures: Batman & The Penguin
PenguinLego01.jpg

PenguinLego02.jpg

Closer look at some of the minifiguers:

legominifiguresLBM.jpg

I have to say, I don't think there's a single thing that I don't want from the LEGO Batman Movie line. Every set looks great, and all of the minifigs are either awesome, hilarious, or both.

And SST and HT are action figures... what's your point?

latest

Hot-Toys-Jim-Gordon-012_1341839397.jpg

Legos just aren't worth that much IMO. I love them, but I just can't justify paying $200+ for them. If you like spending your money on them, that's great.

I have to say, I don't think there's a single thing that I don't want from the LEGO Batman Movie line. Every set looks great, and all of the minifigs are either awesome, hilarious, or both.

Same here. I love the designs for this line so much.

Last edited:
Are they going with a Billy Dee Williams Two-face? :lol

Penguin is very Burtonish so it certainly looks that way. Two face seems be getting a lot of long term make-ups lately with the 66 animated film and now this. Can't wait for this movie!

It just got announced today that Billy Dee Williams is doing the voice of Two-Face for the movie.

It just got announced today that Billy Dee Williams is doing the voice of Two-Face for the movie.

I already thought them calling back to 89 Dent with the design was awesome, but that news is ****ing spectacular, and it's made my day.

5b7d8225809d4d734b144fc079c0fddf.jpg

The movie sets are all out at toys r us, im on a mission to get all the minifigures im missing, finally got all the batman i need! Now on to the villains lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5b7d8225809d4d734b144fc079c0fddf.jpg

The movie sets are all out at toys r us, im on a mission to get all the minifigures im missing, finally got all the batman i need! Now on to the villains lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to buy a box of these at TRU and then saw that they wanted $5 a guy. All the other stores will be selling them for $4. I hate how TRU ups the price on all of their stuff

Back