Lego Batman (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for this. Just watching the trailers makes me want to go out and buy some Batman Lego's!

I can't wait for this. Just watching the trailers makes me want to go out and buy some Batman Lego's!

I'm more excited for this one than the upcoming Justice League one. I couldn't resist and bought the Balloon Escape & Penguin's Arctic Roller. They look even better in hand. I won't buy them all unless they have a reasonable discount at some point.

Funny thing being that if Hot Toys made a 1/6 Lego Batman it would still be inaccurate. :lol

They would prolly try adding too much detail and make it look like this.

16113883_1295685060506584_3710695855756626133_n.jpg

Seen it yesterday. Was surprised by the amount of action. Lots of good laughs and not just kiddy stuff, although it got that way right at the end.

Very awesome film it's for every age honestly. I like the connections to all the other batman films, TV etc and love the other non dc stuff to be apart of it. Very cool movie and was funny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I loved it. The Joker is meh-ier than Leto. Just not really anything to him that stood out. He should have been rivaling Batman's screen presence and he didn't - Robin did though. Loved Bane's voice as it was a great send up to Hardy's Bane. Its just a TON of great homages to all past Batmen.

Just watch, they are going to make batman fight superman in the sequel and its going to end up being amazing :lol :lol

Back