Lego Batman (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if WB is rushing the trailer out to try and divert some attention from the negative press BvS is getting.

Second teaser is up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ZoKKQsxis

Here are some screenshots I took from the trailer.

14y502f.png

1z68n0y.png

2v80fwo.png

2dgjhur.png

kcxtl5.png

I'm calling it... this is going to be the best DC movie of recent years and will probably have the best critics score after TDK :lol

I'm calling it... this is going to be the best DC movie of recent years and will probably have the best critics score after TDK :lol

It also should get the filmmakers (Lord and Miller, etc.) that Academy Award that they also were so unceremoniously snubbed for. The Lego Movie was easily the BEST animated film of 2014 and didn't even get a nomination...

It also should get the filmmakers (Lord and Miller, etc.) that Academy Award that they also were so unceremoniously snubbed for. The Lego Movie was easily the BEST animated film of 2014 and didn't even get a nomination...

I've heard it didn't get nominated due to some scenes being live action.

Looking at all the latest tv-spots I've made a list of all the tracks in the movie:

Wiz Khalifa - Black and Yellow
Three Dog Night - One
Starship - We Build This City
Mötley Crüe - Kickstart My Heart
Cutting Crew - Died In Your Arms Tonight
Fifth Harmony - Bo$$
Silver Convention - Fly Robin Fly

Back