Legendary scale wishlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would lik to see:

Sauron
The Balrog
Nazgul

:D I think thats it!

Magic Giraffe said:
So far we're getting the Morgul Lord and Cave Troll. I really like this line and I think they're going to be something special. Who would you like to see made?

My wishlist:
+ Gollum
+ Treebeard
+ Frodo
I don't really see the need to make another Gollum bust, since they already did the 3/4 Weta one. Of course i guess you could do Smeagol. I also don't really think another treebeard is needed either as the one already out is massive, but they did another cave troll, so who knows. I would also love to see an Uruk, preferably a scout or a swordsman.

Last edited:
Treebeard is probably the only character that would be really tempting.

Balrog. Period.:lol

I'll consider each as they are announced, but the Balrog is the only one that's a shoe-in for me.

I'm getting the ML Legendary Bust instead of the UC version, which I had originally planned to get to go with the UC Sword. Passing on the Cave Troll.

- Balrog
- Gandalf the Grey with Hat

That's it for me, I'm quite happy with all the other representations of the other characters. I'm passing on the Cave Troll, nothing beats the statue, The Morgul Lord: Mmmm... still not sure.

And I agree with Bannister: we've had enough Gollums / Smeagols already. :eek:

Fell Beast
Balrog
Sauron
Witchking
Easterling
Moria Orc (archer style)

I will guarantee you a Balrog.

Steve West is doing the Legendary Bust series for Lord of the Rings at least and seeing how his Cave Troll bust has already been licensed there is ZERO reason why his Balrog shouldn't get the same treatment.

This is all good for those of you unable to get his amazing kits because they are the two of the best Lord of the Rings statues out there period.

Dennis

dfchang said:
I will guarantee you a Balrog.

Steve West is doing the Legendary Bust series for Lord of the Rings at least and seeing how his Cave Troll bust has already been licensed there is ZERO reason why his Balrog shouldn't get the same treatment.

This is all good for those of you unable to get his amazing kits because they are the two of the best Lord of the Rings statues out there period.

Dennis

I just hope you're right! A Balrog bust of this scale would be amazing!

Only one I really want to see is a Fell Beast in screeching pose, showing all its pearly whites. The FB never has received the proper treatment it deserves :(. A bust would be perfect, since it has a lot of facial/head detail. A removable Helm would be nice too.

I have no clue why some want a TB Bust, when there's already one done by weta, that is near perfection.

I think there are just too many Gollum, Cave Troll, Balrog and Uruk-hai around.... why not made something special.... Treebeard will be a good choice :D

gtb said:
I think there are just too many Gollum, Cave Troll, Balrog and Uruk-hai around.... why not made something special.... Treebeard will be a good choice :D

I'd be seriously tempted to get a Treebeard. I don't know if any other character would entice me like him, mainly because I doubt he'll ever be done in PF.

Back