Legendary Hunter's Small Collection of Goodies 7/27/14 update pg 16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legendary Hunter's Small Collection of Goodies 5/2 update pg 5

Awesome Hunter! You've got most of my favorite scifi, plus love your BSG stuff. Good choice putting the cabinet under your cases, HUGE difference and I agree, the bottom case is kinda lackluster at floor level. I like the movie version Chris Redfield you put together as well, I was thinking about going the same route. :clap:clap:clap

Awesome Hunter! You've got most of my favorite scifi, plus love your BSG stuff. Good choice putting the cabinet under your cases, HUGE difference and I agree, the bottom case is kinda lackluster at floor level. I like the movie version Chris Redfield you put together as well, I was thinking about going the same route. :clap:clap:clap

Thanks Niltusk! I loved the BSG series. Yeah I had to raise them as I couldn't stand not being able to see the lower shelf. Putting together Chris was really fun, it was finding all the pieces that was a challenge. Good luck with yours.

Thank You; Hunter for the High Praise, I Hope your Friend Enjoys

My friend did indeed enjoy your collection, keep it growing.

Thanks Niltusk! I loved the BSG series. Yeah I had to raise them as I couldn't stand not being able to see the lower shelf. Putting together Chris was really fun, it was finding all the pieces that was a challenge. Good luck with yours.

My friend did indeed enjoy your collection, keep it growing.

Now that's a order I can not argue about; Hunter :lol:lol:lol

Just got back from Wizard World Philly, got to meet Stan Lee and the almighty Thor himself Chris Hemsworth. I got him to sign my Thor 11x14 and also picked up the SS Thor PF.
DSC03982.jpg

DSC03981.jpg

Re: Legendary Hunter's Small Collection of Goodies 6/3 update pg 7

Great Pickups and Meetings and Score; Hunter, I see a pic of Zoey, She is a Dish

Holy autograph heaven, Batman! Great collection you have there, and congrats on the Hemsworth score! :rock

Received my Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI Avengers Edition today, decided to do an updated group shot, enjoy :wave
DSC03983.jpg

DSC03985.jpg

DSC03984.jpg

DSC03988.jpg

DSC03986.jpg

Great Score; Hunter, theres alot of IM Goodness going on in that cabinet :goodpost:

Great lighting in the last 2 pics!! :clap Are those LED puck lights?

Back