Legendary Hunter's Small Collection of Goodies 7/27/14 update pg 16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legendary Hunter's Small Collection of Goodies 11/27 update pg 4

Great Layout and Collection; Hunter, see alot of time and planning went into this Labor of Love

cool hot toys collection :rock

:clap Awesome Collection Buddy :clap

Great update . Hey where did you get that little cabinet under you detolfs? i've been wanting to raise mine up as well . like you , i hate the bottom shelf , i feel that the bottom shelfs figures are neglected :lol

Now that is a very exclusive wallpaper you got... I mean the autographed pictures :wink1::wink1::wink1: Gr8 collection mate. :clap:clap:clap
Thanks, I love my wallpaper and get to change it whenever I want

Great Layout and Collection; Hunter, see alot of time and planning went into this Labor of Love
Thanks bro, yeah I'm a neat freak, so the spacing between the frames are all even, I almost lost my mind measuring them, but totally worth it

cool hot toys collection :rock
Thanks bro!!

:clap Awesome Collection Buddy :clap

Great update . Hey where did you get that little cabinet under you detolfs? i've been wanting to raise mine up as well . like you , i hate the bottom shelf , i feel that the bottom shelfs figures are neglected :lol
Thanks bro, the cabinet was actually custom made at my local furniture store, I provided the dimensions and paid them $70 and a week later, I get exactly what I asked for. It's pretty cool cause it raises the detolfs by 15".

Truly amazing autograph collection!!:clap:clap

Just picked up a new display case for $30 from a store that was closing down and decided to use it for my Hot Toys Resident Evil Collection, also had some extra parts lying around and kitbashed some Umbrella Corp guys...well enjoy!!

DSC03839.jpg

DSC03840.jpg

DSC03841.jpg

DSC03842.jpg

DSC03844copy.jpg

DSC03847copy.jpg

DSC03850.jpg

DSC03853copy-1.jpg

DSC03856copy.jpg

Re: Legendary Hunter's Small Collection of Goodies 3/11 update pg 5

Great Score on the Case and Display; Hunter, Dig all the RE

Re: Legendary Hunter's Small Collection of Goodies 3/11 update pg 5

Thought I might update with a new HT Iron Man set up, still trying to figure out what to put as a back ground, a blue sky or Stark's lair? Hopefully the Mark II Unleashed will arrive tomorrow :pray::lol

DSC03928.jpg

DSC03929.jpg

DSC03930.jpg

DSC03931.jpg

Re: Legendary Hunter's Small Collection of Goodies 5/2 update pg 5

Great IM Update; Hunter a lot of Avenger Goodness going there

Re: Legendary Hunter's Small Collection of Goodies 5/2 update pg 5

Great collection

Back