Legacy AVATAR Neytiri Maquette- Pre-order June 9th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the right hand is a darker shade as well, as for the bow , you are correct, at first I thought it needed to go inside the space of her left hand little finger but no way that would ever happen , bow is too think in that area, so it looks like it just needs to rest on the finger but still , does not work as it tends to naturally move towards the body, so two things that I may try, one is to bend the wire that goes into her back to see if it will go towards the hand , but not too sure that would work, and bow can break , the other is either adding a small powerful magnet , or to avoid drilling , two sided tape but that may be gheto , but it does need to be in that hand , no doubt

I wouldn't be happy if mine comes with the same issue with you guys, the bow needs to be inside her left hand :monkey2

Have you heard back from Sideshow?

On 08/29 I was told this:
Thank you very much for the pictures you sent. We are currently investigating our replacement stock to see if we have an acceptable exchange for your base and body. We appreciate your patience during this process. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for us to investigate your inquiry.

On 09/05 this:
Thank you very much for your patience. We are still investigating our replacement stock to see if we have an acceptable exchange for your damaged Neytiri. We apologize for this delay. We appreciate your patience during this process.

I am perfectly ok with waiting as long as the issues are fixed. I really hope that these 2 issues are not typical. I'm eager to see images and comments from others that ordered this statue.

Thank you very much for the pictures you sent. We are currently investigating our replacement stock to see if we have an acceptable exchange for your base and body. We appreciate your patience during this process. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for us to investigate your inquiry.

On 09/05 this:
Thank you very much for your patience. We are still investigating our replacement stock to see if we have an acceptable exchange for your damaged Neytiri. We apologize for this delay. We appreciate your patience during this process.

I am perfectly ok with waiting as long as the issues are fixed. I really hope that these 2 issues are not typical. I'm eager to see images and comments from others that ordered this statue.

Did you also mention to them that the bow won't fit the left hand?

So far you and Raf have the exact same issues: base doesn't light up, right hand color is too dark, bow won't fit the left hand :dunno

This is not a good sign :gah:

here is what she looks like next to the cinemaquettes , which is not her resting place

NEYATHOUSE001.jpg
[/IMG]

the bow in hand was actually done by accident, as i positoned her , i noticed the bow stayed in her hand, well it turns out that what had happend the armed went a bit forward causing some slight preasure on the bow , so what you do guys is put in the bow in the back, then positon it on the left hand and push the hand forward so slightly as to create slight tension on bottom bow, i did it a couple of times and works perfectly

Just noticed you took the robocop sticker off the base of the bust. It actually looks a lot better that way and less tacky lol.

Chris

Just noticed you took the robocop sticker off the base of the bust. It actually looks a lot better that way and less tacky lol.

Chris

Actually it didn't come with it and Fred told me before he left email me your address so I can send it to you, so I emailed him that same day , and that has been how long now? Lol don't think I will weever see it but no biggy lol

Has anyone got one where the lit up function works? Mine probably won't show up until the end of the week.

Actually it didn't come with it and Fred told me before he left email me your address so I can send it to you, so I emailed him that same day , and that has been how long now? Lol don't think I will weever see it but no biggy lol

IMHO it looks better without it. With your skills I am sure you could make a better one for it.

We got an e-mail saying they were charging the credit card on Sept 4th.
It's now the 13th and we haven't seen a shipping e-mail yet.
This happen to anyone else?

Last edited:

On 09/05 this:

Any updates from Sideshow on these issues?

Back