Legacy AVATAR Neytiri Maquette- Pre-order June 9th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Video will be a while as that takes foever, pics loading , I love it, she is not as light as in the first pics we saw and no repaint is needed , for me I will redo the eyes m but they are not bad at all, I will color the feathers as I want them colorful as in the bust, she is what I saw at the comicon, BAD news she does not light up,oh and don't like the dark color on the hand

Last edited:
d15c227311da7920ef9735d046e7b7f6.jpg
[/IMG]
16088f2a80eda7737f003a61dc1a6f4c.jpg
[/IMG]

Video will be a while as that takes foever, pics loading , I love it, she is not as light as in the first pics we saw and no repaint is needed , for me I will redo the eyes m but they are not bad at all, I will color the feathers as I want them colorful as in the bust, she is what I saw at the comicon, BAD news she does not light up,oh and don't like the dark color on the hand

Great looking pics.

Is the right hand on your statue too dark as well? Hard to tell from the angle of your pics. I noticed that you did not put the bow into her left hand, did it not fit? On mine there was no possible way that the bow would fit in her hand and the pin would go in her back.

Great looking pics.

Is the right hand on your statue too dark as well? Hard to tell from the angle of your pics. I noticed that you did not put the bow into her left hand, did it not fit? On mine there was no possible way that the bow would fit in her hand and the pin would go in her back.

Yes the right hand is a darker shade as well, as for the bow , you are correct, at first I thought it needed to go inside the space of her left hand little finger but no way that would ever happen , bow is too think in that area, so it looks like it just needs to rest on the finger but still , does not work as it tends to naturally move towards the body, so two things that I may try, one is to bend the wire that goes into her back to see if it will go towards the hand , but not too sure that would work, and bow can break , the other is either adding a small powerful magnet , or to avoid drilling , two sided tape but that may be gheto , but it does need to be in that hand , no doubt

The right hand is attached to the body. I called SS the same day and sent in my photos of the problems. They said it could take a few days to get reviewed and they would get back to me. I'll keep you posted on what they say. I honestly can't see why they wouldnt replace the entire thing.

Have you heard back from Sideshow?

Back