Legacy AVATAR Neytiri Maquette- Pre-order June 9th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool pics, the statue looks very nice. Are there no edition numbers on these?

I did not see an edition size marked anywhere. The $300 statue had it written on the bottom of the base, as you can see from the image of the LSF base it was not marked.

First off Congrats on the LSF!!!! I was so close on this one, but went with the Darth Maul LSF. But.. after having a few issues with PF's over the past year, the extremely long LSF wait time, and my fear of a very expensive statue not looking the way I hoped, I cancelled my Maul, and Wolverine LSF... maybe once they are released it will change my mind....??? Hoping my Batman 1:1 Bust makes it without the paint falling off...

I need to see more pics and good sized comparisons, pics of her displayed nicely in a collection.
AS of right now, I'm totally underwhelmed.

And this is coming from a guy who clicked the pre order a second after it went up last year! lol I was sooo pumped for this statue. But then given all that time to think about it, I couldn't justify dropping that much money on a single statue without seeing it first. That and I was totally happy getting the 300 buck statue and saved a ton of money to buy other statues along with it.

Greeat pics yss! I don't know what all the complaining is about. This isn't for everyone. Yes, if u r a big neytiri fan and like the large format than this is superior to the 300 version.

U can't compare the two. Its just a question of how much u want it!

I find it rather expensive for the quality paint job that sideshow is offering for it:dunno

I find it rather expensive for the quality paint job that sideshow is offering for it:dunno

Yes in a way...sadly, you can "kinda compare" the two. Because the little little tiny statue you can get for just under 300 bucks, has a pretty good amount of detail. Where is this LARGE scale statue costing an insane amount of money, is really not that much more detailed or mind blowing. Only the scale is impressive at this point to me.

But I still need to see some good comparison pics with other statues and displayed nicely.

Then maybe my mind will be changed.

Hell yeah just got this right now :

Dear Rafael Robledo Jr,

We will begin processing all orders for Neytiri Maquette (Legacy) (400071) on Tuesday, September 4, 2012. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order. Please verify that both your shipping address and payment information (above) are correct.

SPECIAL NOTE:
Sideshow will be closed for the Labor Day holiday on Monday, September 3 and will re-open on Tuesday, September 4.

Processing will begin promptly the morning of Tuesday 9/04/12.

If you have any questions about your order, please call us by 5:30pm PT on Friday 8/31/12.

DO YOU NEED TO CANCEL THIS ORDER OR UPDATE ITS INFORMATION?
If you have last-minute changes or need to cancel this order, you must call Customer Service before 5:00 pm PT on Monday, September 3 at 855-SIDESHOW or 805-214-2100 (ext. 2).

We may not see any online changes or cancellations in time, so you must call us by Monday, September 3! *If you wait until the processing day to contact us, your order may have already been charged and shipped that morning.

If you do not cancel your order or update its information in time, you will be responsible for any shipping fees as a result of late cancellations, outdated address information, and/or package re-routes as per our policy, found at this link to our Help Desk Shipping Policy Pages.

WHEN ARE FUNDS DUE?
Credit cards should have available funds for this order by (approximately) Tuesday, September 4, 2012. * If you would like to pay with a check or money order rather than a credit card, please send the above total (payable to Sideshow Collectibles) along with your Order Number, your Name and contact information written on your payment, to the following address. Be sure to use a trackable ship method. The check or money order (U.S. funds) must be received by Sideshow before (approximately) Tuesday, September 4, 2012.

Sideshow Collectibles
Att: Accounting Dept
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

ABOUT YOUR INVOICE AND TRACKING INFORMATION:
Once your order ships, you will receive an e-mail containing your final Invoice and an e-mail containing the tracking number and web links for your shipment. Sideshow uses both FedEx and UPS delivery services and will generally select the service that has the best rate to your location, unless you have contacted us prior to the shipment of your item with a preference of a carrier.

PLEASE INSPECT ALL ITEMS IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT:
Any returns or exchanges must be sent to us and received within 30 days of delivery. For more information, please follow this link to our Help Desk Return and Exchange Policy.

Thank you for placing your order with us! *If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
Best Regards,
The Sideshow Processing Department
Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

***SHIPPING POLICIES***
If the item is over $185 you must sign for it:
Click this link for our Help Desk Signature Policy.

Changes in routing and re-routing:
Click this link for our Help Desk Shipping Changes Policy.

Refused Packages at Delivery:
Click this link for our Help Desk Refused Packages Policy.

***OPERATING HOURS***
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:30 pm (PT)

***CONTACT BY PHONE / FAX***
Phone: 855-SIDESHOW (855-743-3746)
Phone: 805-214-2100 (ext. 2)
U.S / Int'l Fax: 805-214-2190 (Attn: CS dept.)

***CONTACT BY E-MAIL***
Customer Service: Customer Service Web Link
Email: [email protected]

Yes in a way...sadly, you can "kinda compare" the two. Because the little little tiny statue you can get for just under 300 bucks, has a pretty good amount of detail. Where is this LARGE scale statue costing an insane amount of money, is really not that much more detailed or mind blowing. Only the scale is impressive at this point to me.

But I still need to see some good comparison pics with other statues and displayed nicely.

Then maybe my mind will be changed.

The little 300 one was insanely dissapointing to me and felt very very cheap. This has a much more authentic feel. Yes the cost high but its not meant for those on a budget

Hell yeah just got this right now :

Dear Rafael Robledo Jr,

We will begin processing all orders for Neytiri Maquette (Legacy) (400071) on Tuesday, September 4, 2012. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order. Please verify that both your shipping address and payment information (above) are correct.
Ahemmm....

...just this first paragraph was all you needed to post. :lol

Congrats on a great piece. :)

Yeah, nothing about this piece suggests it should have been anything more than a $800-$900 PF.

While I think the statue looks fine, I agree that the only thing impressing me is the scale.

Yeah, nothing about this piece suggests it should have been anything more than a $800-$900 PF.

:lecture I agree, Khev.

Back