Legacy AVATAR Neytiri Maquette- Pre-order June 9th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since theyre calling this a concept sculpt do you think theres any hope of them doing another one thats TRUE to her likeness in the film?

this is a beautiful work of art, but i am left wanting; i loved this movie and i badly want a figure that Really i mean Really captures neytiris essence and beatuy.

short and long answer..........no.

Just paid my NRD to AP Collectibles, got it for $1320.99 shipped with the firstorder coupon :rock

I think that is a great deal, if you are thinking to order one you may want to consider AP collectibles especially if you are new to them, you could use firstorder coupon code.

Can't wait for this beauty, I fell in love when I saw her at the con lol :lol

1z3b5sg.jpg

Last edited:
I just checked she is sold out now at AP Collectibles, they must have got only a few of these. Glad I placed my order in time.

We got an e-mail asking us if we'd want early delivery of this.
Instead of the end of August,we'd get it mid-August.

I got it on order, but didn't see this notice. Cool

Chris

Did you guys get an arrival notice yet from Sideshow?

I ordered mine from retailer, I think people who ordered it direct from Sideshow will get her first. I can't wait to own this.

Anyone else get their shipping update? My neytiri is supposed to arrive on monday.

Thank you in advance Ssylyss :1-1:

And please can you take your pics without flash ? :pray:

I can't wait to see your pictures :panic:

I plan on snapping some photos as I open up the box and assemble the statue. Then If I can figure out how to post the pictures I will.

Thank you, looking forward to see those pics. And welcome to the forum :wave

Back