Leatherneck's Collection (updated 01-10-13)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Leatherneck's Collection

Great looking collection man! I really like the look of the wooden pedestals with the fabric underneath them. Very cool and unique :rock

Actually the quality is pretty good, I would say it is on par with the UC swords. It has a nice weight to it and is pretty well made. It was missing the mounting hardware and HCG was really good about getting a set out to me.

Cool, thanks for your thoughts. Might keep it on my to-buy list then. You don't also happen to have his spear too do you?

Great looking collection man! I really like the look of the wooden pedestals with the fabric underneath them. Very cool and unique :rock

Thanks! I found a nice size piece of leather that I cut up and used on the pedestals. The pedestals are actually drop offs of my exterior columns. Cheap, easy and heavy weight:lol

Cool, thanks for your thoughts. Might keep it on my to-buy list then. You don't also happen to have his spear too do you?

Don't have the spear. I wanted to pick it up but never got around to getting it. Looks like a real nice piece.

nice collection. diggin the hellboy stuff!

excellent collection!, love your ironman lineup!

Thanks for the compliments guys! Just another updated pic of my Ironman shelf. Sorry about the crappy pic, need a better camera and I need to find a bigger shelf! :gah:

DSCI05432.jpg

Awesome collection mate. Loads of amazing stuff in there. :duff

very cool stuff!

Congrats for the AWESOME acquisitions ;)

Thanks guys! I did all of the work on the Cap Shield. Nice learning experience. The AA-12 was acquired as a kit and assembled, painted and weathered by me. If anyone is looking for an accurate AA-12, Shawn Morgan is the man!

I still have more updated pics to post. I added some smaller "floating" shelves for mini bust and individual figures. I am starting to run out of room and there is way too much cool stuff coming down the pipe.

Here are some more updated pics.

My marvel corner:

MarvelCorner.jpg

Blade-1.jpg

IMshelf.jpg

BDShieldonStandwithplaque.jpg

WMandIMLitup.jpg

Smaller Predator Shelves:

DSCI0424.jpg

DSCI0423-2.jpg

General views:

LeftWall.jpg

RightWall.jpg

your collection is very impressive a lot of awesome pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back