Leatherneck's Collection (updated 01-10-13)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Leatherneck's Collection

Awesome collection, and congrats on the new home and dedicated collection room :rock :rock :rock

Updated my terminator shelf, Iron Man shelf and my Marvel shelf with my newest pieces. Also added pics of my custom Terminator 40 Watt Plasma Rifle. Also added a pics of my newest Predator bio.

You build/paint that endorifle? Looks like a morganthirteen. I built one of those bad boys myself. Semper Fi!

You build/paint that endorifle? Looks like a morganthirteen. I built one of those bad boys myself. Semper Fi!

Yep, it sure is one of Shawn's rifle kits. I did the build and paint on it. Really nice kit, he was making one for a friend and was able to make one for me at the same time. I missed out on the original run. Semper Fi!

Last edited:

One of my newest pieces, it arrived yesterday. It is going up on the wall tonight.

DSCI0445-1.jpg

DSCI0446-1.jpg

DSCI0447.jpg

Great collection, the Predator shelves are wicked!

Thanks for all of the compliments. I also updated some of the pics to include some new pieces.

Here is a quick pic of my 300 display. Helmet, base, spear tip are all custom made items. I painted the base and spear tip as well as the broken spear shaft. The base is sitting on top of a 10 round piece of granite. The sword is one of the cheap, but nicely made BudK ones with the handle re-wrapped in real leather.

DSCI0446-2.jpg

Here is a quick pic of my 300 display. Helmet, base, spear tip are all custom made items. I painted the base and spear tip as well as the broken spear shaft. The base is sitting on top of a 10 round piece of granite. The sword is one of the cheap, but nicely made BudK ones with the handle re-wrapped in real leather.

DSCI0446-2.jpg

Brilliant set up and custom work!...wow!

DSCI0446-2.jpg

Nice, Very Very Nice, I like the way you have it Displayed in that alcove, to give it that Museum Look, Congrats Leatherneck.

It has been a while since I posted any new pics. I took a few pics of my newest pieces.

Leonidas PF
LeonidasPF.jpg

Hulkbuster, HT Thor and my custom Cap WWII Helmet
Hulkbuster.jpg

Some Predator Art that I picked up at a local con in Albuquerque. Kind of hard to see.
ArtWork.jpg

Wow, I'm so jealous. In particular, of your 1:1 Wolf Pred Head, Lurtz PF, and Elven Helm.

I notice you have the HCG Prince Nuada's sword - I've been thinking about getting this one for ages, but wasn't 100% sold. Can you comment on its quality as compared to the UC LOTR weapons?

Wow, I'm so jealous. In particular, of your 1:1 Wolf Pred Head, Lurtz PF, and Elven Helm.

I notice you have the HCG Prince Nuada's sword - I've been thinking about getting this one for ages, but wasn't 100% sold. Can you comment on its quality as compared to the UC LOTR weapons?

Actually the quality is pretty good, I would say it is on par with the UC swords. It has a nice weight to it and is pretty well made. It was missing the mounting hardware and HCG was really good about getting a set out to me.

Back