Leatherface Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Sideshow sculpt isn't really screen accurate, but sure looks good for what it is.
It's like Sideshow's re-imagination of a terrifying Leatherface character.

Leatherface.jpg

Yeah really impressed by this piece and want it but judging by the size and how tall I may have no room for this sadly wish the pose was a little more museum but really loving this.

Its OK factoring in the detail and paint app

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Oh it's probably because I'm on flex pay. It says I can have it charge now. Maybe I should do that!

Okay, I will do just that, then. Thanks all. Prob won't ship till Monday and then I'll get it either Wed or Thursday.

Mine arrives on Wednesday. I may not be here so I'll have to have it sent to a UPS location. So, I probably won't be able to pick it up until Thursday.

Saw some pics of this in hand on facebook... Pretty nice. If you like the proto you should like this.

21032608_1411901638928409_8832511219752728692_n.jpg

21078448_1411901632261743_3951560363847939418_n.jpg

Face looks too cartoony with those big eyes, never noticed this issue on their official pics. Nevertheless, it's still a great piece though, and I am very tempted to get it.

Can anyone tell me the measurements of the figure itself from head to toe. Not including the base and not including the raised chainsaw? That or some pics eye level to some other premium formats. Thanks very much to anyone who can do this.

I get him today but won't open til later tn after school. If no one measured him by then I'll do it for you V8. Looking forward to this piece!

Back