Leatherface Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a fantastic piece. I won't be buying it because I display my stuff in my office, and I could probably pull off a 1/6 Leatherface - but 1/4 scale would invite too much attention when I just want to be left alone in my room.

The final scene promo shots are also great, though I think they do it a small disservice. I love this PF because they didn't make it ridiculously action-y, but I do think it looks best with the eyes in shadow, like in the apple comparison picture.

But just a great LF statue. Congrats to everyone getting him.

anyone knows which movie did leatherface kill
people with the hammer, i want to watch it before
ordering the exclusive version.

Watch the first movie, the hammer scene is brutal. I've said this before, this movie resembles more of an actual snuff film than a real Hollywood picture. They certainly don't make them like this anymore, I have the 4K transfer and it's absolutely stunning.

I agree 100%
As much as i love(and collect) statues, mcfarlane figure is more accurate at both, body type and face. It's hard to resist in this pf but the truth is in front of you!
I agree as well. McFarlane really got it right with their 18" Leatherface. The face/build is way better. The PF is still nice but it comes down to paying 10 times the price for something that looks half as good. Looks like they went for the stylized poster look. The Mcfarlane looks more movie accurate.

Attachments

• 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Leatherf 5.jpg
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Leatherf 5.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Leatherf 6.jpg
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Leatherf 6.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 ss lf.jpg
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 ss lf.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 120
  • 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Leatherf 3.jpg
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Leatherf 3.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Leatherf 4.jpg
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Leatherf 4.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 111
  • 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Leatherf.jpg
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Leatherf.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 114
Watch the first movie, the hammer scene is brutal. I've said this before, this movie resembles more of an actual snuff film than a real Hollywood picture. They certainly don't make them like this anymore, I have the 4K transfer and it's absolutely stunning.

I used to love the original but imo it doesn't hold up very well.

What did you think of the remake? While I'm usually not a big fan of remakes this one was actually really well done, and let's be honest Jessica Beil is really fun to look at. Lol

What did you think of the remake? While I'm usually not a big fan of remakes this one was actually really well done, and let's be honest Jessica Beil is really fun to look at. Lol

Her and Alexandra Daddario. [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sacrilege!!!! Actually I did enjoy the remake and "The Beginning" but still think the original is on a whole other level. The opening showing the corpses displayed grotesquely in the cemetery and the scene where Pam trips into the room of bones truly to me shows the gruesome fascination with death the family has and you can almost smell the rot and decay. Oh and I haven't even mentioned the murders/meat hook scenes! Like Heath V said they don't make them like that anymore.

Hmmm...I pre-ordered day one but didn't receive an e-mail concerning a delay. I'm not sure I would consider this a delay given that the expected delivery was always August - October 2017 and the website now indicates August - September 2017. Given that, I guess I was expecting September all along. That will make it a full year since pre-order...I hope the production piece will be worth the wait.

I do not have this on order but, if it is available after the first of the year I will try to get it. It looked good in the background on Sideshow Live Wednesday though!

I got an email saying Leatherface will be arriving at their warehouse in approximately 14 days and they will be charging on August 23.

I got an email saying Leatherface will be arriving at their warehouse in approximately 14 days and they will be charging on August 23.

Same here...it's possible some of us may have it by the end of August, after all. Looking forward to adding this to my horror collection:clap

Looking forward to pics of this guy I really want it so hoping for the best.

Back