Leatherface Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's going on with the exclusive hammer? ...looks like it just lays on the base? Kinda pointless. They could have taken the time to added switch out arms to hold it

Maniac_In_BlackⓋ;8880982 said:
what's going on with the exclusive hammer? ...looks like it just lays on the base? Kinda pointless. They could have taken the time to added switch out arms to hold it

Yeah the Exclusive really is not a must have, on my statue plans he falls into a January 2018 date, so no rush in the need to get him, if I missed out on the Ex its not much of a worry unlike the Jason Exclusive, which was a must have

Yeah.. & especially for $500.00 + for people paying international shipping they should have added switch out arms. & don't get why this is more than Jason, should be around the same price. I have $40 in rewards so would be paying $460. Statue itself is awesome though when not talking about the exclusive

Maniac_In_BlackⓋ;8881182 said:
Yeah.. & especially for $500.00 + for people paying international shipping they should have added switch out arms. & don't get why this is more than Jason, should be around the same price. I have $40 in rewards so would be paying $460. Statue itself is awesome though when not talking about the exclusive

There are more factors than you think

Definitely want but will hold out. I'm guessing it will be around when it starts shipping even the exclusive. The Free Shipping deal is good though. Definitely getting this before it sells out. It's a must have.

I wish they would make an exorcist pf

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

Well the Exclusive makes me not needing to get this piece straight away, very underwhelming Exclusive when we see the Jason Ex

So based on the Jason PF prototype versus production pieces, should we expect one tiny, faint red dot on the apron instead of the giant blood splotch as on the prototype:(

That limited offer of free US shipping sure is tempting for me here in Australia :thud:

Hahaha, yeah I agree. I wish they would give discount international shipping (i.e. give a discount equal to US shipping cost) when they offer the free US shipping. Wonder if there's any way that we can score that?

If I can tuck the hammer into the waist of his pants it'll be ok. Pam's bracelet should of been an ex aswell

Back