Leatherface Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusive ordered! I wish it was more then a hammer. Also wish my $20 code that came with Jason would of worked. Regardless, he's ordered and with Jason taking a little over a year, hopefully this guy will be on the same track.

Where the F&@K is Freddy at!?

I tried my code too. I guess the free shipping canceled the code. I remember trying code that came with Aquaman awhile back and it didn't work either. I think the code stickers are just for decoration.

I tried my code too. I guess the free shipping canceled the code. I remember trying code that came with Aquaman awhile back and it didn't work either. I think the code stickers are just for decoration.

Yeah, it's BS! The code does not say restrictions apply or whatever they usually say so it should have worked no matter what the deal was.

Free shipping was nice. So I guess its on par with current pricing. Can't wait for this Freddy and Jason. It's gonna be a killer display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious what's shipping for this to the end of the east coast around? Seeing how much I would save.

I have the Jason art print along with the Freddy art print on the way... Think they will be doing a Leatherface also?

I've had this one for a while. Just need a Chucky PF to make it legit.

Kill-final.jpg

Never cared for Chucky in that, Myers would have fit better IMO. Didn't stop me from getting that in a T-shirt though :lol I wear it to every rock concert I go to and people love it!

I do hope to see more icons with this style base. Without it, they just don't feel like they belong. So Pinhead is a no-go right now for me with his puny base.

Got the early invitation. So want to order but I think I should wait until it comes in stock and see if the production piece comes out good. So tempted though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

So just got home .I Like the Free Shipping /$25 Reward Points .

I did not have a Leatherface but do NEED one . Ex ordered used a $100 reward to take the edge off of this one which dropped me to $20 reward points instead of the original $25 I would have got .

Jason is 22.5" Leatherface is 29" Tall .Have no idea where I will put the trio but got a year to start figuring that out and it Will Be Awesome !

Never cared for Chucky in that, Myers would have fit better IMO. Didn't stop me from getting that in a T-shirt though :lol I wear it to every rock concert I go to and people love it!

I do hope to see more icons with this style base. Without it, they just don't feel like they belong. So Pinhead is a no-go right now for me with his puny base.

Agreed. Looks like Chucky fit in the space better, but Myers would have been much better. I guess I need to find the shirt now. The print is still available if anyone is looking for it. Let me know and I'll post a link. He also has Jason, Freddy, etc. All signed/numbered and not automated 8)

Got the early invitation. So want to order but I think I should wait until it comes in stock and see if the production piece comes out good. So tempted though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

On my notes, I don't plan ordering him until Jan 2018, so I am doing the same and waiting for it to start getting out there

Pre-ordered today...had about $69 in reward money that helped. Now I just have to wait over a year for delivery:slap

By the way, how are we assured we are going to get the free shipping within the U.S.? My invoice says "we will email purchasers shipping cost prior to processing your order"...we better get the free shipping.

Back