Leatherface Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer to buy and sell with established forum members here. Even if it takes longer to find a buyer. I've also had dealing with brand new members without issue...just gotta feel out the situation.

Ooof, got a second chance on the old PF in the end of summer, but had to pass on instant uncertain economy. A good price by what is expected today.
May end up thinking about this, until i get THE PF or the new upcoming one.

Sorry to hear that. I was just thinking about watching the original TCM again over the Halloween weekend last week. Rest in peace Gunnar.

Confirmed by Alex over on statue forum that the pre-order for this PF wont be until 2017 !! So that means it will probably be released in late 2018 - early 2019.

Well done Sideshow, well done.

Sounds about right if we're nearing the end of 2015 already and they haven't even put up a pre-order yet. Usually takes about a year after that. If you're lucky...

bet the Licensee is now binding their release rights/timing to a new movie release.

I just question whoever thought it was a good idea to tease the statue, years in advance. It's like they never learn anything. Bringing back the horror...years from now.

It works for some people like me since I want to require Jason and pinhead first, if leatherface came out at the same time no way could I fit them in at once, it does not bother me since there are statue's in the pipeline coming out, 2018 the perfect time really. It makes you think both freddy and leatherface will probably come out at the same time.

Let us not forget with the lord of the rings lineup, they never released the entire PF at once, we look at when the Morgul Lord was released in 2010, Sauron, Saruman and the dark rider never came out until 2013-14, so its not unheard of seeing future release's come out a few years later

Back