Leatherface Premium Format Feedback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielito

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I've been going back and forth about purchasing the Leatherface PF but i wanted some feedback (both positive and negative) from people who currently own or have owned it. How much does it go for these days/what's the most i should pay for it??

Thanks in advance,
Danny

Its their best Horror PF IMO.Rare and morbid.Cant go wrong with him.Fetch for a lot now cause they didnt do many.Ex is not a must.great piece.

heres some pics of the one I had.

S6300318.jpg

S6300320.jpg

S6300316.jpg

S6300314.jpg

One of my Favorite PF of all time !!!! Two words for you, GET IT !!
It has a great presence. You will cringe everytime you look at it.
My dog doesn't even get near it. If you are a fan of the movie,
you will love this Figure.
Some people doesn't like the stuffed belly, but it doesn't bother me.

05xq0.jpg

11yb6.jpg

13xp2.jpg

14pa8.jpg

16qr9.jpg

Its one of my top 3 PFs. Right there with Hulk and Darkness. BY FAR the best modern horror PF, makes Freddy and Jason look cheap by comparison. The pose is badass, costume equally awesome and the sculpt on the skin mask is sick!

I would be surpised if you could find him for less $500, but now seems to be the time to find deals. I have seen the exlcusive go for as much as $800. Dont think it will sell that high in this craptacular economy though.

Bottom line, this is one of Sideshows very best, if you are a fan of the movie it is a must have.

I just got one of these recently and it's awesome. The guy I bought it from customized the bucket and chainsaw to add some blood and it looks even better than stock.

awesome pics, guys!

the leatherface pf = all kinds of awesome. very creepy and unsettling...just like the movie.

Thanks for all the feedback!!! I'm gonna go ahead and try to find one... if i have any doubts regarding an offer i'll be sure to come back for some feedback.

It really is the best horror pf to date. I was lucky enough to get the exclusive when they were first available. I can't see any iconic character topping this except maybe pinhead.

leatherfacePF.jpg

Back