Leatherface Premium Format Feedback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love mine but would have preferred the 'classic' pose.
I'd love a 1/4 Old Monty to go with him.

"Old Monty" was from the remakes and would not go with the original Bubba......................Larry

I'm glad I managed finding my exclusive at a reasonable price. Scored one for around $320 back in September. Last exclusive I saw sold on ebay for $710 on 2/6/10

Around $500 for regular, as much as $800 for excl.

Sounds pretty reasonable, although I don't think I need teh exclusive.

I'm glad I managed finding my exclusive at a reasonable price. Scored one for around $320 back in September. Last exclusive I saw sold on ebay for $710 on 2/6/10

Wow good score!

Around $500 for regular, as much as $800 for excl.

I'm glad I snatched one up back in '06 when it came out. It was in stock for a pretty long time before it sold out. I must say I am new to this forum but I have been collecting for a long time. I am glad to see that it became one of those "grail" items. If anyone is interested in dropping me a offer I am open. I have #12/200 of the EX. Mint, Mint box, in brown outer shipping carton. :banana

I'm glad I snatched one up back in '06 when it came out. It was in stock for a pretty long time before it sold out. I must say I am new to this forum but I have been collecting for a long time. I am glad to see that it became one of those "grail" items. If anyone is interested in dropping me a offer I am open. I have #12/200 of the EX. Mint, Mint box, in brown outer shipping carton. :banana

You can keep the exclusive piece and the sticker and sell it to me for $400.

One on Ebay going for US $799.00

https://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Leath...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45f1189ebb

I personally have 2 of these bad boys. One fully sealed, checked once for breakage and the other i Display with pride. The one that is still sealed I payed $500 excluding shipping last year. Found a online store in Italy who had one sealed left.

This is truly my NO1 figurine Nothing Beats this. Its def the ultimate Leatherface Figurine/Statue to won. The Holy Grail of All Horror Statues.

You wont regret getting this guy :)

But check out the New Ones coming from Mezco this year. 12Inch OH YE!!!

TOY_5806_resize.JPG

TOY_5804_resize.JPG

TOY_5802_resize.JPG

TOY_5801_resize.JPG

TOY_5805_resize.JPG

TOY_5803_resize.JPG

Last edited:
I want this so baaad :monkey4 I watched the film again last night and I can believe I don't have one, it matches the film exactly.:sick

Back