Leaked Deadpool footage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reynolds is Deadpool...it's the PERFECT superhero character he is meant to play. Not Green Lantern. Not Hannibal King. Essentially every character he plays has hints of that whimsical side that Deadpool is known for. You want to "challenge" Marvel Studios, FOX?

Do.This.Movie!

I have nothing against Reynolds but he's not good for the OTT ape**** crazy characters from that test footage.

Problem is that the studios see the super hero movies as big big money makers (which they are). There's no way Fox will allow this film to be done the way it should be which is rated 14A or R with as much violence, course language as possible and maybe some nudity. They want this film to be PG13 so they can cram as many stupid kids into the seats as possible and make as much money as they can. Studios aren't as willing to make lower budget super hero films anymore because they dont bring in the money like phase films or xmen or DC.

The worst part is that the internet is drooling over this test footage (I am too) which should make Fox consider doing deadpool the right way but they won't. They're more concerned with making money.

Problem is that the studios see the super hero movies as big big money makers (which they are). There's no way Fox will allow this film to be done the way it should be which is rated 14A or R with as much violence, course language as possible and maybe some nudity. They want this film to be PG13 so they can cram as many stupid kids into the seats as possible and make as much money as they can. Studios aren't as willing to make lower budget super hero films anymore because they dont bring in the money like phase films or xmen or DC.

The worst part is that the internet is drooling over this test footage (I am too) which should make Fox consider doing deadpool the right way but they won't. They're more concerned with making money.

AND kids bring in most of that money.

you take the kids out of it and they will never make the kind of money they want from these movies

Well, to be honest, I wasn't sure you could make a non R rated DP movie until I saw that episode of the Spiderman cartoon.

And it was awesome despite the lack of blood and obscenities.

The Wolverine was nearly R rated until they decided just that, that kids in the seats would easily double their money, that however is because Wolverine was already a popular character with children (or at least more so than Deadpool) I don't think Deadpool should have that problem.

I hate that every movie now has to be a bluckbuster.

Honestly, how much would it cost to make a DP movie? $100 Mill? And that would be really pushing the budget, so a $200 or $300 Mill Box Office should be great for the Deadpool character and very easily obtainable after watching that footage.

But no, every single property these days has to be a a big blockbuster....

Back