lcummins' Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first necropost but I'm blaming it on Lonnie.

Your new list of figures that you are compiling listed a Japanese exclusive Metaluna Mutant. Who thought the google search would lead me back to where I started?

These are some awesome rares Lonnie!!! :google

This Island Earth - Metaluna Mutant HMV Japan Exclusive...

First the regular exclusive for comparison...

Exclusives06.jpg

Exclusives07.jpg

Exclusives08.jpg

And here is the Japan Exclusive, limited to 100 pieces...

Exclusives09.jpg

Exclusives10.jpg

Exclusives11.jpg

Exclusives12.jpg

Exclusives13.jpg

I also have the This Island Earth - Metaluna Mutant HMV Japan Exclusive & the Bernie Wrightson's Frankenstein Bronze Bust! aka The Holy Grail!:D

Last edited:
We're witnessing a parallel existence. If Monster ever got the SSE Son of Frank, the world would implode.

Then we must continue our conspiracy to keep this figure out of his hands! So far it has been working, but I fear he may be catching on to us!!!

So I wonder if any of the people who own the 10 SSE Son of Frankenstein figures actually opened them?

We're witnessing a parallel existence. If Monster ever got the SSE Son of Frank, the world would implode.

I would not call it a parallel existence, As far as I know Lonnie has all of the Color Vintage Monster PF's and All of the Life-Sized Vintage Monster Busts, I do not, As much as I want to, I cannot afford them all.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

You are one persevering cat Monster. You don't have them yet, would be more correct. Besides you focus on the hard ones first. If anyone gets you the SSE Son, it will most likely be your mother. You have one cool mother. So, what you're really saying is, disaster averted?

Now Lonnie. What juicy item will you let us see next?

Back