lcummins' Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oxbeard said:
The bronze is amazing!!!! I didn't even know it existed.

It is isn't it! Here is a picture I finally tracked down, of the original resin model kit the bust was sculpted for...

Count me in among the insanely jealous. AWESOME piece Lonnie! I'll, uhmm, trade you my Gray Hulk for it! How 'bout an AP Gray Hulk with sculpted pants, signed by the sculptor?? Not enough? How 'bout a custom sculpted life-sized bust of yourself? Your wife? Your dog?

;)

Sideshow Andy said:
Count me in among the insanely jealous. AWESOME piece Lonnie! I'll, uhmm, trade you my Gray Hulk for it! How 'bout an AP Gray Hulk with sculpted pants, signed by the sculptor?? Not enough? How 'bout a custom sculpted life-sized bust of yourself? Your wife? Your dog?

;)

I assume you are referring to the Wrightson bronze... You know Andy, you are really making me pause and think for a second... but only for a second! :D I would really need to be financially "between a rock and a hard place" before I would ever think of letting this one go!!!

Now when you say "my Gray Hulk", are you referring to your original sculpt we've seen in your studio pictures??? :rotfl

These are for Nick. Sideshow "third party" exclusives...

Sorry for the bad pictures; I was in a hurry and didn't realize some were blurry until later.

Orlando FX show Freddie...

Exclusives01.jpg

Exclusives02.jpg

Exclusives03.jpg

Exclusives04.jpg

Exclusives05.jpg

This Island Earth - Metaluna Mutant HMV Japan Exclusive...

First the regular exclusive for comparison...

Exclusives06.jpg

Exclusives07.jpg

Exclusives08.jpg

And here is the Japan Exclusive, limited to 100 pieces...

Exclusives09.jpg

Exclusives10.jpg

Exclusives11.jpg

Exclusives12.jpg

Exclusives13.jpg

lcummins said:
This Island Earth - Metaluna Mutant HMV Japan Exclusive...

First the regular exclusive for comparison...

Exclusives06.jpg

Exclusives07.jpg

Exclusives08.jpg

And here is the Japan Exclusive, limited to 100 pieces...

Exclusives09.jpg

Exclusives10.jpg

Exclusives11.jpg

Exclusives12.jpg

Exclusives13.jpg

Hey, I had never heard of this japan exclusive...thats rare for sure....

lcummins said:
Ok... in honor of The Mummy PF figure going up for pre-order tonight... I present...

The Silver Screen Edition, Son of Frankenstein figure, limited to just 10 figures hand-crafted by the Sideshow creative team. Sorry for the lousy pictures, but the box is still sealed and I'm gonna keep it that way!!! :lol

Nothing unusual about the box front...

SSE_Son01.jpg

SSE_Son02.jpg

Silvery goodness!!!

SSE_Son03.jpg

SSE_Son04.jpg

Actual signatures of the creative bunch of guys behind this figure...

SSE_Son05.jpg

SSE_Son06.jpg

SSE_Son07.jpg

And finally, a comparison shot to the color version...

SSE_Son08.jpg

Stay tuned for some Holiday madness with the next pictures!!

So you're saying you didn't know someone??? You didn't get this off the secondary market with all those sigs. I guess it will remain a mystery. Please consider selling me yours if you ever decide to!!!! :) I AM ENVIOUS!!!!!

kodiak8658 said:
So you're saying you didn't know someone??? You didn't get this off the secondary market with all those sigs. I guess it will remain a mystery. Please consider selling me yours if you ever decide to!!!! :) I AM ENVIOUS!!!!!

This figure was given away in two different Sideshow contests; the first one gave away six figures, and the second three more. The tenth figure is assumed to be at Sideshow. The figures were signed by the creative team as part of the giveaways, so all ten are signed like this. So no, I didn't have to know anyone. I got mine from one of the original winners of the first contest.

Prizes:
We have made special arrangements with our incredible product development team to secure a special, limited edition item that we will only offer through Sideshow contests running through the end of the year. This item will not be available for sale.[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica](2) First Place:

Two First Prize Winners will receive: (1) Black and White Son of Frankenstein limited to a 10 piece run signed by the entire production team and a 7 piece special 12" Frankenstein Pack signed by the entire production team which will consist of (1) 12" Silver Screen Edition Frankenstein, (1) 12" Color Frankenstein, (1) 12" Son of Frankenstein, (1) 12" Karloff from Bride of Frankenstein, (1) 12" Bela Lugosi as Frankenstein and (1) 12" Lon Chaney as Frankenstein.
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica](2) Second Place:

Two Second Prize Winners will receive: (1) Black and White Son of Frankenstein limited to a 10 piece run signed by the entire production team and (1) 24" Wolf Man.
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica](2) Third Place:

Two Third Prize Winners will receive: (1) Black and White Son of Frankenstein limited to a 10 piece run signed by the entire production team.
[/FONT]

lcummins said:
This figure was given away in two different Sideshow contests; the first one gave away six figures, and the second three more. The tenth figure is assumed to be at Sideshow. The figures were signed by the creative team as part of the giveaways, so all ten are signed like this. So no, I didn't have to know anyone. I got mine from one of the original winners of the first contest.

Prizes:
We have made special arrangements with our incredible product development team to secure a special, limited edition item that we will only offer through Sideshow contests running through the end of the year. This item will not be available for sale.[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica](2) First Place:

Two First Prize Winners will receive: (1) Black and White Son of Frankenstein limited to a 10 piece run signed by the entire production team and a 7 piece special 12" Frankenstein Pack signed by the entire production team which will consist of (1) 12" Silver Screen Edition Frankenstein, (1) 12" Color Frankenstein, (1) 12" Son of Frankenstein, (1) 12" Karloff from Bride of Frankenstein, (1) 12" Bela Lugosi as Frankenstein and (1) 12" Lon Chaney as Frankenstein.
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica](2) Second Place:

Two Second Prize Winners will receive: (1) Black and White Son of Frankenstein limited to a 10 piece run signed by the entire production team and (1) 24" Wolf Man.
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica](2) Third Place:

Two Third Prize Winners will receive: (1) Black and White Son of Frankenstein limited to a 10 piece run signed by the entire production team.
[/FONT]

Just remember, You had stated that he is mine if you ever go to sell him Lonnie. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl:rotfl

Last edited:
Well, since several of you have requested to see pictures of my collection, I decided to finally start my collection thread. I will be posting pictures as items rotate in and out of my display and as I have time to get pictures of items still stored.

This first item is for Shai!! This goes back to Sideshow's first year and most people don't even know it exists. Back in 1995, Sideshow released several items relating to Bernie Wrightson, including several resin model kits sculpted by Dan Platt. One of these was a life-size bust of Wrightson's Frankenstein. In 1996, Sideshow issued the sculpt as a bronze casting, limited to just 50 pieces! And most of you thought Sideshow only recently got into the high-end collectibles!! This is #14 / 50 and includes a Certificate of Authenticity signed by both Bernie Wrightson and Dan Platt. I obtained this piece from a fellow board member last year and I want to thank him for a very generous deal!

Anyway, on with the pictures...

Frankenstein01.jpg

This is pretty awesome!!!! :monkey5

Back