Last Resort - ABC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really enjoyed this show. Sure it was far fetched but it was fun to watch! :yess:

It's pretty good. The first name thing between seniors & juniors is a bit unrealistic. Yes, it happens, but never in front of others, always privately. It actually has me thinking what is really going on in the US government (on the show, not for real).

Not looking good...

ABC’s second episode of “Last Resort” pulled a 1.8 rating with 7.87 million viewers, down from last week’s premiere more than 1.5 million viewers.

And here I thought they had had a ratings bump from ep 1....dude this show is so rocking its gonna bum me out when they cancel it 7 eps or less in.

Quick ratings fix: ep 3 everyone is running around buck naked

Quick ratings fix: ep 3 everyone is running around buck naked

We can only hope....

images
images

:goodpost:

that's exactly what I kept thinking. I know these guys are sailors and not infantry soldiers, but I can't buy that they would just let the crimelord get away with this.

They're facing off against the entire world! I would think one warlord would be nothing.

And what happened to the other navy seals??

This show is so much better when they don't waste time with the pointless sub-plots on the island.
I'm keen to hear about the global ramifications of the nuclear attack against Pakistan. This 'what if' scenario is more interesting to me.

Only seen 1st 3 episodes, but what happened to the rest of the SEALs that came aboard, we've only really seen the one that hangs around the bar with the babe off Neighbours.

Back