Last Movie Watched

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last movie: Speed Racer
DVD: Entourage season 3

A lot of people pretend to like Juno so they don't come off as stupid or "not hip with it", even if they're in denial and aren't savvy enough to know what they like. The flick is alright, and Ellen Page is great in her role but it's almost too precious to be truly great.

I agree with you there. I'm not sure what made the movie so attractive to people...maybe it was the simplicity of the movie. Other than that, the movie wasn't anything special, the acting was good, the father had some funny moments as well. I was kind of waiting to see Michael Cera and Jason Bateman have an "Arrested Development" moment, but that probably would've been more out of place.

Last movie it theater: Iron Man - it rocked, if you haven't see it yet, go see it NOW!

Last movie at home: the original three Indy movies. Finished Last Crusade last night. They are as good as always. I still think Crusade is my favorite over Raiders.

Last theater movie Iron Man... everyone already knows that kicks ass.

Last DVD: 20 Million Miles to Earth... classic scifi/monster movie. Cheesey as hell, but what do you expect for the 1950s? And has the amazing work by Harryhausen :rock

Theatre: Iron Man (seems to be the theme of this thread hehe)

DVD: The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford - An excellent film.

Still the same as last time. I don't see many movies anymore.

I am just losing interest in TV shows and movies altogether it seems.

However, I have been watching a crapload of hockey lately!

Theater: Iron Man... BADASS, best comic film ever. Edged out Batman Begins by a very small margin. But I think TDK might top it for me.

DVD: Balls of Fury... Hilarious movie, gets better with each viewing. :rock

Still the same as last time. I don't see many movies anymore.

I am just losing interest in TV shows and movies altogether it seems.

However, I have been watching a crapload of hockey lately!

That's cause Playoff hockey :rock2s! I gotta get out and see Ironman....

AVP 2 on DVD.
The first one wasn't great so I admittedly wasn't expecting much but I stilll felt cheated despite the fact I used a free rental voucher to pay for it.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall and 27 Dresses with the missus... oh, and about 40 minutes of Speed Racer:monkey4

Back