LAST CALL!!! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NOW TAKING ORDERS for 2.0! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose.

Option A Corrose, if this is still open, whenever you get time.

Ski

Re: NOW TAKING ORDERS for 2.0! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose.

Sadly I have to pull out of this again. I have am being evicted this month and will need to spend considerable expenses in the moving process. Just can' spare any extra cash on this.

@ Gruff, yeah paypal didnt email me like they usually do, your payment was received, page 1 has been updated.

Done, need to hear from the rest sooner than later on the option you are going to go for.

Thanks

option A for me please

Option A for me :)

Option b for me Chris, on both, thanks.

So, how much is the price for Option A again? is it $70 like the Ver 1.0?

Read the first post.

Option B for me please :D

List updated, I'll be reaching out to the "interested" people via PM today and start filling in some of the blanks on the list.

You guys can start sending payments over when you can, make sure it's to the correct address (see post 1), since I use 2 different paypal accounts.

Thanks!

Ok, I sent PM's to everyone on the interest list I have not heard from, if you know any of the names on there personally, I would remind them to check in with the thread. It's one of those things that can easily get away from you and before you know it, the list is closed, I know some of the names there were folks who were driving forces to get 2.0 going, so I'd hate if they missed out again.

Back