LAST CALL!!! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kit Photos - Page 15 - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose

If there is an option for paint and assembly, that is what I would prefer. If not, I'll take a couple kits

Here is a photo of the back of VR's.
If this happens, you guys don't want to miss out.
On the ones I assembled, I didn't use the nails because of how super, super tiny they were. I glued the hinges directly to the halves and IMO it looked great and the bond was good, but apparently Max apparently drilled into the halves and used the nails, this man must have surgeon hands...beautiful work.

But they won't place blood slides inside. Coz every serial killer should make it himself. :3

Last edited:

That looks great! I would like to get one assembled/painted.

That is incredible!! Can't wait Chris!

Just chat to Max from Maximus Miniatures and he said that they are ready to get this done if:
1) all work would be done per one batch;
2) Chris could handle payments from you guys to M-M via one instant transfer with Western Union, Moneygram, etc. (It's sad, but we can't get our money from PayPal account in Russia and Ukraine, so sending funds directly would be one easiest way).

Also, they won't put blood slides inside and glue stickers. I hope that you're OK with that.
Only painting, fine finishing and assembling with nails.

I will PM you, Corrose, just after getting some fine hot shower. ^_^

Just talked with VR, wrapping up last minute details, but its looking like this is going to happen.

Stay tuned for details this morning/afternoon.

Edit: Tried calling the printer I use and their facilities have been affected by the east coast storm, so as of right now I cannot get a proper kit quote.
As power starts getting restored over the weekend into next week, I should be able to get some updates.

Last edited:

I'm really shocked by this year New-York disaster, I've seen a lot of horrific photos. Hope that everybody connected with our forum are OK after that and there is not too much damage received. Take care, freaks!

PLEASE READ everything below carefully before asking any questions :)

I'm going to plug in the prices as an edit later today or tomorrow, I wanted to get the bulk of the info posted so people who wanted in could start preparing.

Probably early this week I will be opening the doors for orders for the version 2.0 slide box. Once the doors open, I will probably leave them open for a couple weeks or more, due to the storm disaster in the north, I know for sure, some of the interested parties are presently dealing with trying to get their lives back in order, and get power returned to their homes.

So here is how it will go down:

- Orders will open and stay open for a 2+ week window to make sure everyone gets in.
- There will be 2 options. Option A will be to get my kit, shipped to you, and you take care of assembling, or having it assembled and painted by another painter of your choice. Option B is you get my kit, and there is a second price that has been set by Maximus on what he will be charging to assemble and paint your slide box. He has set the fee for this, and it is separate, and in-addition to my kit price. V-Raptor has been speaking with him on my behalf and he is open/prepared to do about 15-20 assembled and painted kits. Any numbers over this are at his discretion to take or turn down, so once I post pricing, I would get in sooner than later if you want to be locked in.
Once I have placed my order with my 3D printer, ordering will be closed. I will not be able to add on to, or modify the order. I will also only be sending one parcel to Moscow, so you need to know what you are ordering before you order it.
- Once all of my prints and kit parts have been shipped to me, the ones who want kit only will ship out to you within 24-48 hours.
- Orders going to Moscow will be packed and shipped together to be painted and assembled.
- Maximus window for painting and assembling is his own, please, no daily PM's asking me when yours will be done :)
- Once he finishes, he will ship back to me and I will ship to you.

Option A - Kit only
Price: TBD (Includes kit, paypal fees and US Shipping. International shipping add $5)
Kit will include:
- A 3D print of my box bottom and lid. The latch on the front is part of the print and is not a functioning (closing and opening) latch. when closed, it looks like the latch is flipped shut.
- 50-60 blank slides. You will only need about 30-45 to fill, or partially fill your boxes, but I include extras due to the fact that even though the slides are machine cut, there can occasionally be blade slippage, and a couple could be a hair too short or wide.
- 2 working brass hinges and nails. These are working hinges which will allow (careful) closing and opening of the lid.
- printed lid insert for lid underside.
This is the complete kit that you can assemble and build or have your favorite painter build.

Option B - Kit Plus Maximus Assembly and Painting.
Kit Price: TBD (Includes kit, paypal fees and US Shipping. International shipping add $5)
Maximus Price: $60 (Includes painting, assembling, fee for western union wire to pay him his fee, and return shipping from Moscow to me)
- All parts and pieces listed in Option A.
- Slides will be hand painted by me.
- Maximus will prep the halves, install the hinges using the kit nails, and paint.
- You will get your painted slides separately to put in the box yourself, depending on how many you want to display.

Both options A and B will not come with the custom packaging I offered on Version 1.0, that was more of a Special Edition type deal.

I will fill in the blanks above early this week.

Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:

sounds good Chris! thanks so much for offering these again!

Re: NOW TAKING ORDERS for 2.0! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose.

Ordering is now open.
Please read page 1 for ordering information completely before asking any questions. Subscribe to the thread to keep track of upcoming updates!

Thanks guys.

Re: NOW TAKING ORDERS for 2.0! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose.

Awesome Corrose! Glad this run is happening. Get on this guys!!!!

Awesome Laney, just shoot over a payment at your convenience, make sure it's to the correct address on page 1 and covers off on the correct fees. It doesn't have to be this second that you pay, but I know I have missed out on runs of things on these forums by letting an item slip my mind.

I'm in for option b as well. Thanks for doing another run of these.

Just sent payment for Option #1, included shipping info in the message field as I made it a personal "payment owed." Thank you Chris!

put me down for a full assembled kit!

@ Gruff, nothing ever came through, might want to double check.

Back