Las Vegas comic book stores?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cause it is fun, gambling, drinking just roaming the strip and of course eating. I dunno, I always have fun when I go and I am not a big gambler actually. Going to different shows. So ____ing sue me if I want to go to a god damn comic book store when I am in vegas. :D

Sue you...dont mind if I do. lol Wouldnt mind the extra cash. Thanks Sexy. :chew

not a big gambler = you lose alot. :)

Sue you...dont mind if I do. lol Wouldnt mind the extra cash. Thanks Sexy. :chew

Ha I probably do lose a lot but I am not an idiot about it I probably spend like $100 and if I lose that then I stop. Not really
a big deal. I am most certainly not some professional nor do I pride
myself in being one cause I just don't care just something fun to do. Clearly I hit the wrong audience.

Also the purpose wasn't necessarly to buy anything. Just seeing if there was a cool or different comic store out there to check out.

Ha I probably do lose a lot but I am not an idiot about it I probably spend like $100 and if I lose that then I stop. Not really
a big deal. I am most certainly not some professional nor do I pride
myself in being one cause I just don't care just something fun to do. Clearly I hit the wrong audience.

Just busting your balls Sexy. Dont you start getting sensitive now.

Sensitive Sexy. lol

It was just funny to read about someone looking for a comic book store in Vegas. Its like going to the Play Boy mansion and you play board games (non sexy versions). hahaha

I think the FAO schwartz, I think in Ceasers palace, is worth checking out. Not comics, but last time I was there they had some statues, and a cool lego display.

Just busting your balls Sexy. Dont you start getting sensitive now.

Sensitive Sexy. lol

It was just funny to read about someone looking for a comic book store in Vegas. Its like going to the Play Boy mansion and you play board games (non sexy versions). hahaha

Haha it is all good, I was crabby last night.

I would probably play some board games at the Play Boy mansion...of course it better be with some naked chicks.

I think the FAO schwartz, I think in Ceasers palace, is worth checking out. Not comics, but last time I was there they had some statues, and a cool lego display.

It just went out of business sadly. :monkey4

The best comic book store around is Maximum Comics, about 15-20 mins from the Strip.

:lecture

No gambling, or shows...why even come to Vegas?

Theres also a "collectors" shop in The Forum shops over at caesars. They have alot of over priced stuff. But like I said sexy, do a google search and visit each shop. Maybe you'll find something.

No gambling, or shows...why even come to Vegas?

Theres also a "collectors" shop in The Forum shops over at caesars. They have alot of over priced stuff. But like I said sexy, do a google search and visit each shop. Maybe you'll find something.

:lol Sexy has been there and done that... now he wants to experience something else that Vegas provides.... Comic Books. Oh yeah.

Has anyone been to the Tournament of Kings? I haven't been to that one yet. Gonna go on a Tuesday, worth it to get tickets a couple days before hand or just day of?

<----Vegas Local.

Tourney of Kings is pretty cool...Just don't pay full price for tix.

And Spearmint Rhino is by far the best mans club on this side of the country. Hands down.

As far as comics go.....Comic Oasis is cool. Lots of back issues....and they have a pretty nice display of statues and busts....but all of their tpb's are open.

But Maximum Comics is the place to go. Every tpb is already bagged/boarded. 2 locations.....soon to be 3. The employees treat every comic like it's a hulk 1 or spider-man 1.

Just my $.02

Back