Lara Croft: Tomb Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phantom011

Freakzoid
Reaction score
So, I always felt that the sculpt on the SST Lara Croft was really quite good; a great likeness to the game character. I just felt it needed to be pushed a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit further. I also liked the basic clothing and gear provided, but again, thought there were a few points that could be improved. I always liked Lara from the first Tomb Raider game back in 96, when the tagline was "Sometimes, a killer body just isn't enough", as well as Adam Hughes depiction of Lara's proportions. The pics below show the result of my efforts.

What was done:
1) headsculpt stripped and repainted, molded hair removed and skull rounded with apoxie sculpt
2) Monique brand wig added, trimmed and styled
3) body swapped out with the Triad Toys large bust Alpha
4) replaced gun holster thigh straps with adjustable leather straps
5) minor weathering on all guns and grenades
6) addition of knee socks made from modified Azone thigh highs
7) replacement of boots with lace-up tall boots by ZC Girl

Take a look....
Lara041.jpg

Lara031.jpg

Lara032.jpg

Lara033.jpg

Lara034.jpg

Lara035.jpg

Lara037.jpg

Lara044.jpg

Lara046-1.jpg

Lara043.jpg

Thanks for looking, ya'll!

That is all kinds of awesome! :rock Best Lara Croft I've seen in 1/6 scale by far...

Damn, that is some nice face paintwork. They eyes and eyebrows. I think her bewbs are a little too big. The body looks great.

awesome work as always phantom! you have to have the large busts for lara though. only with the latest game did they give her a reduction :lol

Very well done, will agree the bewbs are a bit on the ridiculous side, but the whole piece looks great.

And very impressive paint work on the head :rock

Back