Lando Calrissian 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camera angle, significantly, the lens is above head level angled down, shortening the body and shrinking everything as it gets further down his body.

Head size looks fine here, where the lens is closer to the center of the figure's body.

HPIM5355.jpg

Thanks for clarifying the head issue, I was a bit concerned for a second then. He looks really great in this pic, how can you not like Lando..:)

The colors really pop in that pic.

Here's one CU from me, until the sun comes up again...

LandoCU1.jpg

Love the hair detail and the forehead wrinkles. Nice work, Trev!

Lavendor? The figure is pretty blue. Much like that pic at top, maybe not as vivid.

Yeah, I was reffing this pic, it seemed more of a LavendOR shade. Looks great in any event and yes, it really does POP on the shelf. :D

billyDeeWilliams.jpg

Looks like Sideshow did another great job. The detail in the cape is really nice. Now get to futzin'!

Thanks for the photo bump, P :)

Out-of-the-box isn't bad at all.... but we'll see when I'm done futzing how he compares.

So, interesting note, I stripped Lando down to futz and discovered that his chest was twisted around to his back -- meaning his torso was basically backward. Got him flipped around right now.

Also, WARNING -- the belt does NOT come off. It's fixed in place so beware of trying to pull it off. Just slip the shirt out from under the belt IF you strip him down.

I'm trying a trick to extend his height -- basically pulling his shins out a little from the socket -- so I'll report if it works.

Lando has no feet -- just his groovy booties.

Body is tight. The neck is shiny compared to the face, but the color mismatch isn't so bad.

Futzed pics to come. I'm ironing his pants now. Jeez, this is so gay.

If Billy Dee wants his pants ironed, you iron his pants! :lol

Yessa. :)

Note: the pants are cut perfect for the Pro (short) body, so extending his height creates other problems -- flood pants.

I'm trying to wet-and-stretch his pants now to see if I can get any length. Pulling the legs out a bit does indeed work and I got this short Pro to be good height with ANH buck Han. Now if the pants would cooperate...

Also, the cape is difficult to pose -- getting the rolls right -- and water treatment seems to have little effect on the polyester material. It takes some work to get it to lay right but it's not undoable. Pics coming up once he dries.

Last edited:
FUTZED -- for whatever its worth --

LandoFUTZING1.jpg
LandoFUTZING2.jpg

LandoFUTZING3.jpg
LandoFUTZING4.jpg

LandoFUTZING5.jpg

Cape's still drying so we'll see what I get when done. I don't think doing anything but ironing the pants really gets you anything.

On the plus side, the shin extension did work and he's now a good height to Han ANH and clearly taller than Piett. I'll take pics of that later this evening.

awesome Wor Gar-thanks for going to all that trouble...I think he looks amazing!!
cant wait to get mine soon.

Back