Lando Calrissian 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish he had a sculpted neck, but with the high collar you barely notice.

He looks great. I haven't got a new Star Wars figure since Vader. Very excited.

Wow, best looking human in the Star Wars line in a long, long time. Paint apps look fantastic and no doll dot?!?!?!?!?! My God, I almost wanna quote someone famous!!!!

After seeing the German Indy fig, this is a total apology!

Lando is such a great character..

I like the Bespin communicator and Lobot wrist controller as accessories but what happened to the below ones:-

(Sideshow has altered the deal, pray they don't alter it any further..lol)

NDVD_005.jpg

Last edited:
Lando > Wall > Germ Indy

I'll probably cherry pick the parts I need from Toy Anxiety. Don't need the blasters and I've got plenty of Pros hanging around.

so, is this the first Star Wars figure using the modular aspect of the Pro body?

My main concern was two fold:

Subpar paint apps - as is SS's greatest challenge
Short body like first Indy...

If he is as tall as the Stormies, we look good!

seeing as how lando's a milkable character like luke, i'm sure they will.

Also, Smuggler lando as the Star Wars Celebration Exclusivve, anyone else think so?

:chew:chew:chew

For C5....that would be awesome!!!I think even the Boba Fett would be great too!!!!:emperor

Congrats on the pick up, SilentSurfer! :rock

Like a lot of figures he probably looks better in hand but I'm just not diggin' this one. Looks like a very "soft" sculpt to me. This'll be a later buy at a cheaper price for me if at all.

seeing as how lando's a milkable character like luke, i'm sure they will.

Also, Smuggler lando as the Star Wars Celebration Exclusivve, anyone else think so?

That might be one possibility, it might be fairly easy to bash together, was he basically wearing the same outfit as Han? Are there any promo shots of him in this outfit?

Back