Lando Calrissian 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes Narrow shoulder TT. They need to make a black narrow shoulder TT if you asked me, I tried Lando on the white slim truetype and he was too skinny. Slim shoulder looked better but the skin tone was obviously not the right one even though it would mostly be covered up.

yes Narrow shoulder TT. They need to make a black narrow shoulder TT if you asked me, I tried Lando on the white slim truetype and he was too skinny. Slim shoulder looked better but the skin tone was obviously not the right one even though it would mostly be covered up.

NARROW SHOULDERED!:lol
There's no such thing as a slim shouldered TT. There's a regular TrueType, a Narrow Shouldered TrueType and a Slim TrueType. They come in different skin tones, but as for the make-up, at this moment, those are the only three.

Regular TT = Reg. Height + Huge muscley shoulders
Narrow TT = Reg Height + normal sized shoulders
Slim TT = shorter height and narrow body frame.

Clear? :lol

Whatever. The new standard true type has slim shoulders. The one they put out after that is skinny. I don't care it's a slim shoulder truetype to me.

regardless if its a slim shoulder a skinny shoulder, an acute shoulder it's still the best fit for this figure only problem is they are all white. and no the orginal standard black one does not work. i have that. it's a mess in this outfit.

Whatever. The new standard true type has slim shoulders. The one they put out after that is skinny. I don't care it's a slim shoulder truetype to me.

But if you're looking for advice on acquiring one or what to use, it will not help you to call it what it is to you, they have technical names, Hot Toys named the skinny shorter one Slim so most people read slim TT as that one because it's the technical name.

But if you're looking for advice on acquiring one or what to use, it will not help you to call it what it is to you, they have technical names, Hot Toys named the skinny shorter one Slim so most people read slim TT as that one because it's the technical name.

sigh.No i don't really need advice at all to be honest because i know as well as any of you what is available on the market.What has been made, whats coming out, what colors they come in, what the difference with every version was etc.

What I'm telling you, of course from my personal opinion only, based on undressing him and swapping every sort of HT body there is including the old black standard TT and the new slim black TT that the narrow shoulder truetype body is by far the best choice for Lando. It makes his head look a lot more in scale with his body (the head is oversized as it is anyway by the way, holding it next to the Stromtrooper exclusive heads it i apparent) The problem? There is only one color of that one and it's white. I guess there is the Octopus' body but that would be a pain in the ass to track down. Also a fancy way of transporting his shoefeet would be needed as well.

if I were to ask any sort of advice i guess it would be if there are any proven methods to tighten the joints on the prometheus. Right now that's my biggest irk with this figure.

Yes. Unfortunately.

I don't believe there is a way to improve the tightness of the Pro's joints other than to send it back to Sideshow for a replacement. That's no guarantee, but there is a chance that you would get one that is less loose than before.

header.jpg

Added to the Rebelscum Photo Archive

Got my Lando today. He looks nice on the shelf for sure. Mine has the googley eyes though so I'll have to repaint them. Other than that and the slightly poofy hair SS did a great job. The cape is fantastic.

Got my Lando today. He looks nice on the shelf for sure. Mine has the googley eyes though so I'll have to repaint them. Other than that and the slightly poofy hair SS did a great job. The cape is fantastic.

Make sideshow send you a new head. They will do it. They have had to do it for me in the past...

@!#$%

Received my replacement Lando today and once again he's got paint rubs on the side of his head.

First Lando:

Second Lando:

So check the sides of those heads, people!

- J

Back