Prop LagerToys 1:1 scale Thor Hammer / Props / Custome / Marvel / Thor 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review man! The hammer is great but what caught my eye was that Iron Man helmet. Who made it/where did you get it?

Thanks.

I got at ebay from a seller in Thailand.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/261376481390?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

He had 2 available and already sold out. I got it today (took exactly 1 month from Thailand to USA) and I was really impressed. It is made with resin, and has great paint job (really minimal paint job imperfections here and there, but nothing bothersome or visible at all. I am kind of OCD).
I paid 140 dollars with free shipping.

You can find similar pieces at ebay from other sellers in Thailand with the same price, but I can't tell about the quality since it seems to be different pieces.

If you want I can create thread with a lot of pictures.

Thanks.

I got at ebay from a seller in Thailand.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/261376481390?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

He had 2 available and already sold out. I got it today (took exactly 1 month from Thailand to USA) and I was really impressed. It is made with resin, and has great paint job (really minimal paint job imperfections here and there, but nothing bothersome or visible at all. I am kind of OCD).
I paid 140 dollars with free shipping.

You can find similar pieces at ebay from other sellers in Thailand with the same price, but I can't tell about the quality since it seems to be different pieces.

If you want I can create thread with a lot of pictures.

Thanks for the reply. $140 is an incredible price for this. I paid so much more for my custom one. I had seen pictures of these helmets else were but I was never able to track one down but now that I know what to look for I was able to find others for the same price on ebay. Looks like great value for the price. I wouldn't mind seeing a couple more pictures, if you have them.

Thanks for the reply. $140 is an incredible price for this. I paid so much more for my custom one. I had seen pictures of these helmets else were but I was never able to track one down but now that I know what to look for I was able to find others for the same price on ebay. Looks like great value for the price. I wouldn't mind seeing a couple more pictures, if you have them.

Ok.

Take a look at this link on my flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/96620875@N08/sets/72157642751093353/

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any questions

Stumbling across this thread caused me to buy the Thor Hammer. And now I want that Iron Man helmet too... geeze lol

$140 with shipping is pretty good. And that paint app looks pretty good to. THanks for the HQ pics Davi.

Do you think its a true 1:1 scale? looks a little on the smaller size

Stumbling across this thread caused me to buy the Thor Hammer. And now I want that Iron Man helmet too... geeze lol

$140 with shipping is pretty good. And that paint app looks pretty good to. THanks for the HQ pics Davi.

Do you think its a true 1:1 scale? looks a little on the smaller size

Thanks!

I think it might be a bit smaller (10%), but I think you can only notice if you are holding it. On display it looks fine.
The seller got more helmets on stock, so it might be the right time to buy it lol

I just came across this thread... That helmet is awesome. You may have just made me spend money I wasn't planning on!

Whilst checking the possible purchase of the Lager Toys Thor hammer, I have come accross this. There doesn't seem to be a manufacturer name, so I'm not sure how to refer to it. The price varies from about $85 plus postage. There's no feedback been left yet, but most sales seem very recent. I guess at that price it's not too big of a gamble! If anyone knows about this, I'd love to hear their opinion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-06-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-06-14.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 299
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-05-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-05-56.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 298
Whilst checking the possible purchase of the Lager Toys Thor hammer, I have come accross this. There doesn't seem to be a manufacturer name, so I'm not sure how to refer to it. The price varies from about $85 plus postage. There's no feedback been left yet, but most sales seem very recent. I guess at that price it's not too big of a gamble! If anyone knows about this, I'd love to hear their opinion.

I can't seem to find it

Link?

Hmmm

It's the Avengers Mjolnir, but it looks suspiciously like the EFX hammer, as though that's been used for the pics

I'm not sure if what you see is what you get here, what with the box saying The Dark World on it...

It seem the seller posted hammer photos from 2 difference brand. The one with 428.5mm is from Lager Toys. The one with 65cm not sure from which brand.

It seem the seller posted hammer photos from 2 difference brand. The one with 428.5mm is from Lager Toys. The one with 65cm not sure from which brand.

Exactly, this is what I was referring to a few posts up, I think they are using the wrong images for the product and I'd be wary about what ended up arriving in the post

On closer inspection, the Avengers Mjolnir doesn't appear to tbe the EFX one after all, the paint app on the handle is uneven, the silver crosses into the 'leather' section (I'm sure it's all plastic)

I highly doubt that it is worth the price, unlike the actual Thor The Dark World Lager Toys Mkolnir, that was worth it

Back