Prop LagerToys 1:1 scale Thor Hammer / Props / Custome / Marvel / Thor 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks dEATHm.
Really usefull!!!

gal:
Waiting to see your pix and your opinion on this.

It's arrived. I have to say, I'm really impressed.

I'll try and do a video later side by side with my MR Hammer

Here's some pics for the time being, if you want me to take any particular shots then ask and I'll get close up for ye

Got mine today - Worth the money. Feels solid and heavy, actually looks like metal, with good finish on it.
The handle is not leather though, only the wrist strap. I think the handle is painted plastic.
Great item, excellent price and value.

Got mine today - Worth the money. Feels solid and heavy, actually looks like metal, with good finish on it.
The handle is not leather though, only the wrist strap. I think the handle is painted plastic.
Great item, excellent price and value.

It probably wouldn't be hard to add the leather to it, I think the handle may be resin

But the weight did surprise me. I was expecting plasticy and hollow feeling but it really isn't

It will be harder than you may think because the silver rings are not round.
But anyway, I don't need them, it looks great as is, totally happy to get it.

Thanks for the pics, it does look really impressive! It seems like the quality is definitely there, especially at that price point.

Ugh, I'm a sucker for Thor's hammers, now I'm debating should I add this also...lol.

Thanks for the pics, it does look really impressive! It seems like the quality is definitely there, especially at that price point.

Ugh, I'm a sucker for Thor's hammers, now I'm debating should I add this also...lol.

I'm uploading a short review to YouTube that may help you with your decision, but if I were you I'd grab one now in case they sell out, it really is that nice

Dang, I never thought I'd want to cough up for a Hammer (so many are nice but $$$), as much as I like Thor, but that price and quality is fantastic and probably will not last long

I'm uploading a short review to YouTube that may help you with your decision, but if I were you I'd grab one now in case they sell out, it really is that nice

Thanks galmando!! I will definitely check it out...I already have the eFx and MR ones displayed in different rooms, I think I want to get this one just to hold and play around with...lol.

Did you by any chance order it from the place that was mentioned a few pages back?

Back