Lager Toys 1:1 Captain America Shield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, almost one month on, I've had a really ****** experience with Lager. Despite multiple Facebook messages and emails to them over the course of 3 weeks from paying them $850 US for purchase and delivery of the shield, I finally got one short reply:
"Sorry that my Facebook was locked by a long time ! I cannot login in these few weeks.
I will refund to you tomorrow , and than I need solve my Facebook problem then start again business ... Sorry for make you in this problem"

That was 9 days ago now (and judging from the Iron Man helmet thread, they're still replying to queries via their Facebook account). Still no shield delivered, no money returned and no reply to my 2 emails since.

I believe so. But the KA and eFx ones are crap and poor quality. I'm either going to grab a guitar wall mount or build my own frame thing like the KA. I will also be mounting some IKEA LEDs behind the shield. :panic:

I kinda like this set up. Simple yet attractive. Add my LEDs bam, instant eye catcher.
10846056_347537365434335_7069817038376398766_n_zpstfllznwt.jpg

11648_347537362101002_7218774046070306404_n_zpsgpnnottw.jpg

What kind of wall hangers/brackets are those ?

So, almost one month on, I've had a really ****** experience with Lager. Despite multiple Facebook messages and emails to them over the course of 3 weeks from paying them $850 US for purchase and delivery of the shield, I finally got one short reply:
"Sorry that my Facebook was locked by a long time ! I cannot login in these few weeks.
I will refund to you tomorrow , and than I need solve my Facebook problem then start again business ... Sorry for make you in this problem"

That was 9 days ago now (and judging from the Iron Man helmet thread, they're still replying to queries via their Facebook account). Still no shield delivered, no money returned and no reply to my 2 emails since.

That sucks, but honestly, this is a prime example of why I don't even bother with companies like this. Not worth the BS. I'll take a King Arts piece that's official licensed, that's cheaper, and just as much display presence.

That sucks, but honestly, this is a prime example of why I don't even bother with companies like this. Not worth the BS. I'll take a King Arts piece that's official licensed, that's cheaper, and just as much display presence.

Yea I'm not a fan of unlicensed pieces for that same reason.

Hi everyone,
I'm new here and was wondering if anyone was thinking of selling a Lager Toys shield. I have been searching for one for a few years now with no success. I am interested in any of the versions made but the one I am interested in most is the extreme battled damaged shield pictured below:

Unknown-1.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg

images.jpeg

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Jeremy.

Yea I'm not a fan of unlicensed pieces for that same reason.

Honestly, licensed ones are no better. I have been trying to contact EFX on their Vader Helmet for MONTHS. They charged me back in July, never ship me anything. Not replying emails or FB messages. Walked up to them at NYCC and they said "they are still in production, no worries", and now 6 months later, I still get nothing.

Honestly, licensed ones are no better. I have been trying to contact EFX on their Vader Helmet for MONTHS. They charged me back in July, never ship me anything. Not replying emails or FB messages. Walked up to them at NYCC and they said "they are still in production, no worries", and now 6 months later, I still get nothing.

The problem there is EFX. I don't buy from them because of that reason. I definitely understand your point though. I just don't think they represent the majority of the licensed market.

Especially adding it to a collection of other 1:1 props. The scale difference will be noticeable

17be21b17294e8785eb9f08af6cb51e4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No? That won’t change the size.
Most first avenger shields where 26’’
So even 24.8’’ is smaller than screen accurate.
23’’ is just too small.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Right TFA shields were ridiculously big. Most movie props are anyway for the cameras Sake.

If you want the most screen accurate shield you can get then hunt down one by Chris Fields. His were amazing until disney issued him a C&D letter.

Back