Lady mechanika custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandysuicide

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm planning on doing a Lady Mechanika custom figure, she's a comic steampunk character and for the record, kicks serious butt. My main concern with her would be the accesories, such as a pair of steampunk goggles and the pistol, which is a modded flintlock, but a regular will do. The headsculpt is a problem too but i can work around that, though her hairstyle is a pain u.u Isuppose i should go with rooted hair rather than sculpt it myself...

This is the look im going for, she has loads of outfits though :p

4a20b2b97cdf69d3185aa83e9f0e5954-d2zozwz.jpg

If you want good reference, the woman that picture is based from is Kato of Steampunk Couture clothing. Looks just like the illustration: she's a total knockout

I have more updates for this <3 so happy that it's back in motion.. I've bought more stuff, hopefully everything will get here soon lol

Goggles are from the CY girl Bloody Rose accesory set (i have seen them on other figures as well)
Green vest is from TriadToys Jade Van Hellsing (reg.version)
Headsculpt is also from Jade reg. Version (will dye the blonde strands of hair)
leather corset is from TriadToys Dakota (just a temp, maybe i'll change it later, depends on final look)
Pants are gonna be TriadToys Indigo agent pinstriped pants (tailored to fit a woman's body)
I'm still debating on the boots, they might be Helga boots from TriadToys or a set of custom victorian boots...

the gloves will be sculpted on the body because there's no way i can find/make something that detailed that will look good.
I have found a nice revolver tham i'm sure i'll have to customize a lot lol. Ah well, hopefully progress pics soon!

Well, a bit of progress, here's the head after a quick repaint on the eyes and lips, it still needs much work on it, and the hair too, but i'm pretty pleased with how it's coming n.n

100_4121.jpg

100_4122.jpg

I have also modified the green vest and got a temporary brown corset but need to take pics of that later :p I also have the boots, which are GORGEOUS <3

Is that 1/4th scale ... or do you have really tiny hands?

Nice start BTW.

Must be tiny hands (no offense) that's the Triad Alpha Asian head. And I must say, a pretty inspired choice, and yes, it does look really nice. It looks like the eyes are glowing, or at least kind of in that low hum phase, where it looks like they're about to flare up. That look right before Superman blasts you with heat vision. . . that sort of thing.

Back