La Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: La electrosala

AWESOME display my friend ;)
Thanks

Sorry to hear the tree is dead. But you might try to find a plastic tree to fill in the space. Even without any tree the display is killer :rock

Yep,plástic will be good alternative

Una lastima lo del árbol electro. Estaré esperando para ver como queda el nuevo diorama

Gracias,ya estaba un poco seco y he decidido plantarlo en el campo,el nuevo escenario creo que os gustara mucho mas que este

Fantastic LOTR scenery display. Pure awesomeness :eek

Thanks my friend

Sorry to hear about the tree. But your plans about improving the display by adding water fall and stuff sound very interesting. It will surely make it even more badass. Good luck with it mate :duff

Ok,dont worry,the tree was very dry
honestly the diorama looks better without the tree

You have reason,i see the pieces better now,and the tree wasnt 1/4 :exactly:

You did an excellent job on the lotr diorama. Congrats

thanks hulkmachine :rock

today .......updates:yess:

marvel classic poster for bedroom door

054-1.jpg

053-1.jpg

lurtz with his bow

005-3.jpg

Some comic update with marvels form alex Ross and
absolute kingdom come
:thud: really masterpieces :lecture

017-6.jpg

016-4.jpg

weapon X really good comic

015-2.jpg

Thor life size bust

011-2.jpg

029-4.jpg

040.jpg

035-1.jpg

032.jpg

034-2.jpg

030-2.jpg

028-2.jpg

018-3.jpg

my friens,this is a very recomended piece,im very very happy with this "old donal blake"

talking about weather with donald...:monkey1

022-3.jpg

finaly the bust in his place......

052-1.jpg

043.jpg

and a gift to my buddies from sideshow freaks :hi5:

please enjoy

[ame="https://youtu.be/WGxV_rF7hzk"]https://youtu.be/WGxV_rF7hzk[/ame]

Joder amigo,tu casa ya no parece tal,eso ya es un museo tio,que pasada,me encanta,enhorabuena por ese bustito jajajaajajajaja.

Oh yeah electro!!! I don't know how, but with each addition, your collection grows best and best and best and...:clap:clap:clap:clap:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

Eres el amo tío, me encanta ese busto...y, y...¡¡Vendeme al lurtz tío!!:gah:

Joder amigo,tu casa ya no parece tal,eso ya es un museo tio,que pasada,me encanta,enhorabuena por ese bustito jajajaajajajaja.

calla,que tu eres el representante de spiderman en europa :rotfl y parte del mundo,tu coleccion de aracnidos se sale,hoy he visto el logan del cigarro en una tienda con frnek,estaba a 150€ si te interesa llamo y que te la guarden

Wolverine%20F%20Miller%20Var%20Statue.jpg

Great Thor Score and Pic's; Electro, and Great Additions to the Collection

thanks colossus its a really awesome bust

Oh yeah electro!!! I don't know how, but with each addition, your collection grows best and best and best and...:thud::thud::thud:

Eres el amo tío, me encanta ese busto...y, y...¡¡Vendeme al lurtz tío!!:gah:

jajaj,gracias tronco :1-1:,tendre en cuenta lo del lurtz,es mas facil que te encuentre uno que yo venda el mio,conozco a un tio que vende el EX por 800€,pero lo suyo es la regular

ya me dices algo :wave

Great acquisition my friend

thanks darthstitch this piece disturbs any collection :monkey1

thanks for your comment sarvesh :1-1:

I have now crossed the barrier as a collector I never thought that would transfer :exactly:.....

a house full of figures :slap

I feel you have crossed the barrier of Dream converting to Reality. Which is great!! Congrats bud :duff

Hi, Brother!!!

This new bust is fantastic! Seems to have a life!

With each new acquisition will enhance your great electrosala. When you can, please put some general photos for everyone to drool!

Keep it up, tio!!!

Thank a lot electro!!! i often stop at your zone to take some ideas from your shelves to add my collection to become as your outstanding collection.

Not even i leave my message here but i once wanna say that your collection is absolutely excellent.

Anyway i'll be back HaHa

Pero jodio, tu me has visto a mi cara de lobi o de araña,vamos a ver, si ponemos las cosas claras, que te lleno la casa de telarañas en un plis jajajajaajajajajajajaj.

Back