La Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: La electrosala

WOW!! Those are mind blowing updates mate. Love your theatre. :duff

thanks you sarvesh :1-1: ,next summer i change to my new house and I keep it like this now

me too, nice set out bro. ~

thanks jye :hi5:

Great additions my friend! Congrats!

grazie compagno, spero di condividere questa passione con voi a lungo

COOL HELMETS!!

thanks jkno,I sold the Sauron, Gimli and the latter of Gondor by economic problems and now I'm trying to recover :panic:

Congrats my friend, great update !

gracias colega :)

Always great acquisitions and display, congrats my friend !!! ;)

thanks Roba,you have a cool stuff too :exactly:

Congrats on the Helm electroshock. It is a great piece. I saw one in person once and pics just don't really do it justice!

Congrats on the Helm electroshock. It is a great piece. I saw one in person once and pics just don't really do it justice!

thanks elendil,i still searching some merchan from LOTR,like earendil`s light prop or a custom
helmet of cavalry of Gondor,my friend hefestion have one of these,very nice prop but hard to find

DSCN1964.jpg

also im searching horn of gondor but i been talking with a friend to made a custom
because the one who sell ask 500$ for it,I get cheaper go to kill a rhino in africa

horn_of_gondor_1.jpg

electroshock just amazing collection of LOTR, I literally heard the music score in my head when i was looking through your collection. Amazing.. congratulations. One of the reasons i love this forum is that the collections are so diverse and you get to see things you wouldn't normally know about. Great work on the photos and dios

nippples??!! where??!! :slap

electroshock just amazing collection of LOTR, I literally heard the music score in my head when i was looking through your collection. Amazing.. congratulations. One of the reasons i love this forum is that the collections are so diverse and you get to see things you wouldn't normally know about. Great work on the photos and dios

woow thank you very much for your words are very flattering and I appreciate very much :hi5:

I still making a little game with premium formats and comics, I hope you like the result

010gh.jpg

009pzq.jpg

002nn.jpg

003ebie.jpg

006job.jpg

012sjg.jpg

WOW! your Collection never never disappoints; Electro, Amazing

thanks bro,Im studying how to organize it for future DC line

My Joker & batman PF corner

8ff1b14c.jpg

005qe.jpg

008pay.jpg

in progress.....

a funny video of the chattering teeth i bought last december

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRR6e0iaQGA[/ame]

I hope SC dont make bad work with the joker pf is the basis for people to follow this License

Awesome collection, bro! But one Doom-guy is missing.... Let's see what we can do....

great displays my friend ;)

thanks as always my friend

Sweet setup Electro ! Wow :) crystal claro senor !

Pure dead brilliant :hi5: thanks for the cooment buddie

Breathtaking LOTR Collection!Congratz!

thankns lian i really love LOTR universe

Your collection is so Inspiring :) Thank you for the share.

thank you for knowing how to appreciate :yess:

well,thanks you buddies,I just got another late Christmas gift,in hard cover

001-6.jpg

im really happy with this comics,there in USA are

"the killing joke","Batman:Year One" and "batman:Arkham Asylum"

002-1.jpg

also i get the Cap siege #3,here`s with all the stuff

003-6.jpg

the avengers with comic setup and a enemies,with lights off,above,also a clue for my next incoming piece,behind thor & spidey

005-2.jpg

and the DC corner

006-5.jpg

Back